The CLAT Application Form 2021 will be filled & submitted online only. CLAT is the Common Law Admission Test which is organized by National Law Universities at the National level. Candidates can apply for admission in UG as well as in PG in the field of law. The first step is to register them by creating a LOGIN account using an E-mail ID. At the time of filling the application form, students were required to fill the preference order for NLU’s Uploading the scanned signature & photograph in the application form. Don’t send the hard copy of the application form to the authority office which is valueless, as mentioned above the application form will be submitted through online mode only.
CLAT Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|The release of the Online Application Form||2nd week of January 2021|
|Last date of Application Submission along with the order of preferences for NLUs||2nd week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Examination Date||4th week of May 2021|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2021|
|The announcement of Result (issue of merit list)||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling Commence||1st week of June 2021|
|Closing process of Admission||1st week of July 2021|
CLAT Application Form 2021
CLAT Application Form will be available online and there is no other mode to apply for CLAT. As per the anticipation the application form will be released in the month of January 2021. Applicants must attach their scanned images of the self-attested certificate with necessary documents as per the requirement. As mentioned above that there is no offline mode so the candidates must not send any hard copy of application form in the nearest CLAT office/ center.
|General/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) & other categories||Rs. 4000 + extra charges|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 3500 + extra charges|
- Candidates can pay the fee through credit card/debit card/net banking/pay wallet/RuPay, etc.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
Procedure of CLAT Application Form 2021
- Online Registration
- Fill details in Application Form
- Upload Documents & Choose Exam Cities
- Fee Payment
- Confirmation Page
Steps to fill CLAT Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website of CLAT to Registered Yourself.
- Enter the required information such as the name of the applicant, father’s & mother’s name, DOB, Email ID, contact and click on ‘SUBMIT BUTTON”
- The Login details will be provided to you which includes the Email ID and password which will appear on your screen
- Log in on the Email ID and enter their Password which is generated at the time of registering.
- Click on the application form, it will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the personal details of yours- DOB, gender, state domicile, category, correspondence address, and Qualification details.
- Click on ‘Save and continue button”.
- Candidates are required to choose the NLUs (National Law Universities) as per their accordance.
- Visit the official “Document Upload” section and click on the browse button, select the images and click on the upload button.
- Candidate can choose 3 cities as per their convenience and click on save & continue option.
- Visit the ‘Fee Details” option, choose the mode of payment, enter security pin, except the declaration and click on “Submit Button”.
- Now make the payment through DR/CR card or net banking, in case of e-challan, take the hard copy of it and submit it with the cash payment to the nearest branch of ICICI/SBI.
- Once you completed all the steps procedure, click on the link “confirmation page” and take the hard copy of it.
- Indian National candidates can apply.
- NRI/NRI Sponsored candidates can apply for those NLUs where such category is admitted.
- Foreign National candidates can apply directly to the concerned institutions.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply for UG Integrated & PG courses.
- For UG Courses: Passed 10+2 examination from the recognized board with a minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST categories).
- For PG Courses: Passed LLB/5 years Integrated LLB (Hons.)/any other equivalent examination with a minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST categories).
CLAT 2021 Counseling
Candidate must indicate their NLUs preference online where they want to take admission. Via centralized counseling, the admission to UG and PG courses in CLAT Counselling participating universities will be done. On the basis of the merit – cum – preference, the allocation of seats will be done.
- National Law University (NLUJ), Jodhpur
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- The National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA), Assam
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai and Nagpur
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad