NTA CMAT 2023: National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes Common Management Admission Test, across the country. CMAT is a national-level examination, by which candidates can take admission into management courses (PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc.). All AICTE-Approved Institutions, colleges & universities do take into consideration the CMAT Score which offers admissions. CMAT exam is scheduled in the month of January and conducted in the online mode i.e. computer-based test.
CMAT 2023 Important Dates:
|Application form release||1st week of November 2022|
|Closing date to submit the online application||last week of November 2022|
|Date of uploading the scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature||1st November to 1st December 2022|
|The release of Admit Card||1st week of January 2023|
|CMAT Exam date||last week of January 2023|
|Answer key release||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Result Announcement||1st week of February 2023|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university of the board.
- Final year students i.e. the appearing candidates whose results are awaited and will disclose prior admission procedure of CMAT, 2023.
CMAT Registration 2023:
- The CMAT Application Form 2023 will get released via online mode through the website.
- CMAT registration will get started from the 1st week of November 2022.
- In order to apply for CMAT 2023, applicants have to fill the application and register themselves first.
- Remit the application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- After remitting fee payment, enter the remaining details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images of photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Review your form before submitting it.
- Take a printout of the application for further use.
- The fee payment can be done online.
- In online mode, payment can be paid through DR/CR card/Net banking
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs.1400/- plus Bank Charges|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 700/- plus Bank Charges|
- Exam Mode: Conducted through online mode (computer-based test).
- of Question: Total of 100 questions will be asked, each section carries 25 questions.
- Type of Question: Only objective-type questions will be asked.
- Duration: The question paper is of 3hrs (180 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong response (–1 marks).
- The structure of the exam pattern is given here:
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2023 Syllabus
There is no such fixed syllabus prescribed for CMAT examination. The syllabus will constitute of various topics from, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and Language Comprehension. Each section carries an equal no. of questions so students can prepare for CMAT 2023 Exam through these topics.
CMAT 2023 Admit Card
CMAT Admit Card 2023 will be released via online mode in January 2023. There is also the facility of providing admit cards to the candidates by the authority to the registered Email ID. Students must have a valid admit card without which the students will not be permitted to sit in the examination. CMAT Admit card 2023 acts as the mandatory document which is necessary for appearing in the examination.
Contents of the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no
- Father’s name
- Date & timings
- Exam center with the complete address
- Photograph & signature of the candidate
- Instructions to be followed during examination etc.
CMAT 2023 Result
The authority releases the result in the month of February. Students can check the official website to check the result because the result will be available via online mode. The CMAT score is valid for admission to the academic year, which is taken into consideration by various AICTE-Approved colleges/institutions/Universities. Students can download their scorecards and can take a printout of it. Scorecards must be kept safely which is demanded in various colleges.
CMAT Counselling 2023
The counseling process will commence after the declaration of the merit list. A merit list will be prepared on the performance of the candidate i.e. the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. With the help of a scorecard, candidates can appear in the counseling organized by various institutions and universities. Candidates have to bring the necessary documents and fees at the time of counseling. Seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of CMAT scores, filled choices & availability of seats.
- Candidates can apply through online mode for CMAT, 2023.
- The authority organizes CMAT once a year.
- No correction & modification in the application form will be provided after the final submission.
- Appearing in the final year, students can apply for CMAT, 2023.
- There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to appear for the examination.
- The duration of the question paper would be 3 hrs.