IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admission
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the top 10 business schools of India that offers MBA in International Business (IB). In the month of November, the IIFT exam will be held. IIFT Registration Process has been started from 7th August 2018. Check complete information about IIFT 2019 including the application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility and syllabus in the below article.
IIFT 2019 Important Updates
IIFT Application Process has been started from 7th August 2018. Candidates can Click Here to apply for IIFT Entrance Exam.
IIFT 2019 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||7th August 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||24th September 2018|
|Last date to request for test center change (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||5th November 2018|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th February 2019|
|Admit Card||17th November 2018|
|Examination Date||2nd December 2018 (10 am to 12 pm)|
|Result||1st week of January 2019|
|Releasing of score card||2nd week of January 2019|
|GD, Interview and Essay Writing on||January/February 2019|
- There is no age limit prescribed to apply for the exam.
- Indian Applicants, as well as the foreign Applicants, are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate program provided by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- Appearing applicants for the final year examination of their Graduation can also apply for IIFT 2019, provided they will be able to submit the proof of the requisite qualification by October 2019.
|For General/OBC Applicants||Rs. 1650/-|
|For SC/ST/PH Applicants||Rs. 825/-|
|For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Applicants||US$80 (INR Rs. 4500)|
The exam will be held in pen-paper mode. Duration of the test will be 2 hours. There will be 4 sections in the test, which are as follow –
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
IIFT 2018 Admit Card
- To all the provisionally registered Applicants the admit card will be sent through post.
- The Applicants to download in case they won’t receive the admit card via post, they can download online at the official website of IIFT by logging into their individual account at the official website.
- Without producing the valid IIFT Admit Card 2019 no Applicant will be allowed to enter the Test Centre.
- Also, carry a photo ID for the purpose of verification.
Any of the ID’s such as Passport, Election I-Card, College I-Card. Driving License or PAN Card etc can be brought along.
Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam
IIFT 2019 Answer Key
- After the conduct of the exam answer Keys are released.
- It is a pdf file containing the right answers to the questions asked in the exam and the source of these can be either official or unofficial.
- These help the Applicants in evaluating their performance in the test and draw an idea about their scoring.
- IIFT will be releasing the official Answer Key after the conduct of the exam for all the sets.
- It will be available on the official website of the Institute for the Applicants to download.
IIFT 2019 Result/Rank
- The result for IIFT written exam will be declared online and will be available at the official website of IIFT.
- For downloading the scorecard, the Applicants will be required to enter their 7 digit Roll Number and Date of Birth. The declared IIFT Result 2019 will provide the following –
IIFT 2019 Cut-off
- The cutoff is basically the minimum scores which every Applicant must have scored in each section and overall in order to be considered for shortlisting.
- The Applicants are shortlisted to participate in the further rounds of selection on the basis of cutoff as decided by IIFT.
- Both sectional & overall cutoffs are applied while shortlisting the eligible Applicants.
- It’s important for the Applicants to clear sectional & overall cutoff both.
- Here is a rough estimate of the expected IIFT 2019 Cutoff
Sectional Cutoff for IIFT 2019
|Name of Section||Expected Cutoff|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||0.82|
Overall Cutoff for IIFT 2019
IIFT 2019 Exam Syllabus
- English Comprehension – Contextual usage, Comprehension of passage, Fill In the Blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Analogies, Antonyms, Errors in word choice, Sentence correction, Punctuation, etc.
- General Knowledge & Awareness – Current Affairs, Constitution, Countries, Sports CE, Persons, Awards & Honors, Famous Personalities, Buildings, Languages, Animals, Inventions & Discoveries, Currencies, Indian & World Geography, Indian & World History, Democratic policy, Current Events, etc.
- Logical Reasoning – Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and conclusions, Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, definitely true, Statements and assumptions, Identifying Probably true, Puzzles, Family tree problem, Symbol Based problems, Matrix arrangements, Coding and decoding, etc.
- Quantitative Analysis – Geometry, Percentages, Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Profit & Loss, Harmonic mean, Number system, Averages, Percentages, Alligation & Mixtures, Partnership, Number Base System, Arithmetic progression, Time-Speed-Distance, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations, Maxima & Minima Progression, Median, Mode, Set Theory, Installment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, etc.
IIFT 2019 Important Points
- You cannot make any changes after final submission of application form.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Application form of IIFT entrance exam 2019 will be released in the third week of July 2019.
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates through post. Candidates can also download the admit card through the official website of IIFT.
- Fees can be paid through credit card/debit card or demand draft.
- The paper medium will be English only.
- Candidates can check the detailed exam pattern of IIFT 2019 from the exam pattern section of our article.
- You can get the application form either from IIFT counter or by post.
- There is no prescribed age criteria to apply for IIFT 2019.