CMRUAT 2024: CMRUAT exam is conducted by CMR University. It is a university level entrance examination. It gives admission to different UG and PG courses. Applicants who eligible for admission in more courses will have to be present in the admission test which is done by the university. After qualifying the exam application form will be accepted for admission. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for admission to CMR University. Before filling the application form of CMRUAT 2024 make sure to keep the details ready. They who must be interested to participate in the examination and must be able to check all the information regarding CMRUAT 2024.
CMRUAT 2024: Important dates
|The application form will start from||3rd week of March 2024|
|End date to fill the application form||4th week of April 2024|
|April session Admit Card||4th week of April 2024|
|Date of (April session)||Last week of April 2024|
|End date to fill the application form||3rd week of May 2024|
|Release the Admit Card of CMRUAT May session||3rd week of May 2024|
|Announce the Date of CMRUAT (May session)||Last week of May 2024|
|End date to fill the application form||2nd week of June 2024|
|CMRUAT June session Admit Card||3rd week of June 2024|
|Release the Date of CMRUAT (June session)||4th week of June 2024|
|End date to fill the application form||3rd week of July 2024|
|Release the CMRUAT July session Admit Card||4th week of July 2024|
|Date of CMRUAT (July session)||Last week of July 2024|
- B.Arch: applicants must have passed in their 10+2 exam with a 50% minimum mark, as the main subjects are Mathematics from a well-known board or university.
- Psychology & Journalism, Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in English, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): they must have passed in their 10+2/PUC with a 50% pass mark in any field from a well-known board. Applying candidates must have passed 65% marks in English and Mathematics or any other subjects which are related to commerce.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Advertising & Public Relations, Digital Media, and Digital Filmmaking: applying candidates must have passed in the 12th class examination from a well-known board or university.
- They must give personal information from like name, address, father’s name, mother’s name, qualification.
- BCA: They must have qualified in their 10+2 or any other field, with Mathematics and Physics as an important subject,
- BE/B. Tech: they must have qualified in 10+2 with the above 45% marks to any other board with Physics and mathematics which are the important subjects along with Biology/Chemistry/.Biotechnology/ Technical and Vocational subjects.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
CMRUAT 2024 Application form
Applicants can apply online and should get a registered email ID and a mobile number. After getting the eligibility criteria, the candidates must proceed to fill the application form. Only the registered candidates get to appear in the entrance exam. To get their application form candidates to need to sign in with the username and password on the official website. Without doing any mistakes they will have to fill the form. After that, they will have to give the payment. They will need to scan their passport size photograph and signature in the given format at the time of giving the form. Applicants are told to take multiple printouts and keep it with them carefully after giving the form.
- They can pay the fee via net banking or credit/debit card.
- Candidates can pay by demand draft on the above address For offline mode,.
- for B.COM, BBA, BA (Hons) B.ARCH, B.Tech and little courses of B.SC program (Advertising and Public Relations, broadcast and digital media, Digital Communication and Multimedia and print and online journalism are for RS 750/-
- it is a Computer-based Test. Through online mode, this exam will be conducted.
- The question paper will be based on the Objective type, and it also depends on the course.
- In the exam, questions will be asked from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics of class 12th.
CMRUAT 2024 Counselling
After the examination, selected candidates are invited for personal counselling. At the time of admission, the selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the CMRU regulations prevailing. The candidate’s selection process will be based on academic merit and aptitude of the prospective candidate. Qualifying candidates will be required to accept the admission offer immediately.
The College fee of Rs 25000/- will be charged during admissions as per the last year’s details. It will include payment towards high-speed Wi-Fi / Internet, ID card, Value-added programs, Soft Skills Training, Pre-Placement and Placement Training, Students Kit, Alumni Membership Fee, etc
Documents required at the time of the admission
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka students)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th and 12th Std Marks Card
- A’ Level Marks Card (12th Standard)
- ‘O’ Level Marks Card (10th Standard)
- Self-addressed envelopes (4 with self-address and Rs. 5 stamps)
- Copy of the Fee Receipt from CET
- For NRI Students
- Rank Card of the entrance exam taken / Admit Card.
- Proof of parent working abroad (letter from the Company)
- Copy of the Fee Receipt from CET
Visit the official website of CMR University