CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB) releases the application forms for CSIR IGIB Ph.D Admission 2020. Admission will be for Research in frontier areas of Modern Biology. The broad interdisciplinary research areas are chemical and systems biology, genomics and molecular medicine, genome informatics and structural biology, respiratory disease biology and environmental biotechnology. Get more details about CSIR IGIB Ph.D Admission 2020 in the following article.
CSIR IGIB Ph.D Admission 2020: Important Dates
|The application portal will be open from||4th week of September 2020|
|Last Date of accepting Application Form||4th week of October 2020|
- A Master’s degree (MSc/MTech/MPharm) in any branch of Physics/ Mathematics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Computer Science or allied subjects with special interest in Biology is required.
- Candidates having BTech (in Biological sciences or other branches with special interest in Biology)/BPharm/BE/MBBS may also apply.
- The above qualification should be passed with at least 60% (or equivalent in CGPA) also in XIIth standard board examination.
- Appearing candidates for the highest qualifying examinations can also apply.
- The admission of these candidates is subject to clearing all the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Candidates with B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.E/ MBBS/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm candidates should hold CSIR-UGC(JRF)/ DBT(JRF)/ ICMR-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE or equivalent.
- Upper age limit is 28 years (as on the closing date of application)
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy)/physically handicapped persons as well as women candidates as per Govt. of India rules in this regard.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
CSIR IGIB Ph.D Admission 2020: Application Form
Candidates can register for CSIR IGIB Ph.D Admission 2020 on the admission portal (acsir.res.in). Keep the AcSIR Application form number from the AcSIR application portal. This is not the same as the registration number. This will be essential for applying to the CSIR-IGIB portal. In case you face any difficulty with the online application form please inform the official authority at coordinator.igibCSIR IGIB Ph.D Admission 2020acsir.res.in. Instructions for filling up the form at the CSIR-IGIB portal will be in the information brochure. Application portal for CSIR-IGIB website (www.igib.res.in) will be open for a short time. After interacting with the scientist in-person/on email/on phone/ on skype etc. request a recommendation from the scientist.
- Candidates will have to submit an application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- The fee will be Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) candidates.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- The payment will be made through an online payment portal.
- The candidates fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria can appear in the interviews at CSIR-IGIB, Delhi.
- The interviews are for evaluating abilities to comprehend, analyze and reason along with the aptitude of the candidate in biological sciences.
- Candidates will also be evaluated with special focus on their research proposal that they submit at the time of application.
- The candidates should be ready to make a short 10-minute presentation based on their research interest and research proposal.
- The finally selected candidates will have a mandatory interaction session with the scientists of the Institute.
Visit the official portal of CSIR-IGIB