DAIICT Admission 2023: Admissions forms for DAIICT for the B.Tech course will be available soon. The students can go to the site and fill out the admission form to get admission to the university before the last date. Forms for other courses will be released soon on the online platform, so the students should be ready to fill out the form for other courses also.
To get admission in B.Tech Course, the students need to fill in their name, Nationality, and Roll number of the exam they have appeared for like JEE for Indians while filling out the application form. 50% of the seats in DAIICT are accessible to students all over the country and the other 50% will be filled by students who will get admissions through GUJCET (Gujrat Common Entrance Test)
DAIICT stands for Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. The university was established in the year 2001 and is run by Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation and is promoted by the moto “Knowledge is Leadership”. The institute is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat and provides many Undergraduate and postgraduate courses to students from across India and even foreign students.
DAIICT Admission 2023: Important Dates for UG
|Application form release date||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Merit list Announcement date||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date of fee submission||2nd week of June 2023|
|Document verification||3rd week of June 2023|
|Start of session||1st week of July 2023|
DAIICT Admission 2023 Important Dates for PG Courses
|Application form release date||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date to fill the application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Merit list announcement date||To be Updated|
|Last date to fee Submission||To be Updated|
|Document Verification||To be Updated|
|Start of session||To be Updated|
DAIICT Admission 2023: Important dates for PhD Program
|Application form Release date||March 2023|
|Last date to fill out the Application form||April 2023|
|Entrance examination||May 2023|
|Announcement for selected students for Interview||June 2023|
|Interview date||June 2023|
|Result announcement||July 2023|
|Session starts||July 2023|
DAIICT Admission 2023 Application form
The admission form for DAIICT for the BTech course will be available on the official website and soon the admission form for other courses will also be out on the website. The students will need to fill in personal and academic details in the application form.
How to fill the application form?
- Go to the official website of the DAIICT and click on Register Now
- Register yourself by filling out your name, Mobile number etc.
- After successful registration, an email will be sent to the candidate with the registration ID, the candidates will have to verify the email and use the registration ID to login
- After logging in, the candidates need to fill in the personal details and other information asked in the form
- The next step will be to upload your scanned photograph and signature and other documents asked and click on submit button
- Now the candidates need to pay the application fee which is Rs.1416 for all courses
- After successfully submitting the application form, the candidate must take out a downloaded copy of the form for future use.
There is certain eligibility criteria to take admissions in DAIICT and these criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board with average marks
- The candidate must have physics and maths as their main subject in 10+2.
- The candidate must be born after Oct 1, 1993, to take admission for this course.
DAIICT Admission 2023 counselling
There will be a counselling session for the students taking admissions in the BTech course of DAIICT. To sit in the counselling session the students need to get themselves registered. The students will be offered counselling based on their AIR ranking in JEE mains
The students who score higher on the merit list will be prioritized for the counselling session and they will get to pick first their domain and the rest students will have fewer options if the seats are full for a particular domain.
All the information regarding the counselling session and the academic year will be provided through emails only, so the students are requested to stay active on their email and keep checking the information sent by the authorities.