The Nikon Scholarship Program is a scholarship solely for students who are pursuing a photography-related course or wants to make a career in photography. This Scholarship has been launched by Nikon India Pvt. Ltd to promote and encourage students to apply for creative courses like photography with the aim to empower individuals and strengthen society.
The Scholarship will provide financial assistance to candidates involved in photography courses. Over the years many such programs have been initiated by the company to improve the vocational skills among the youth and generate employment through it.
Nikon Scholarship 2023: General Outlook
All the students who have applied to a photography course for 3 months or more are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. The Nikon India Private Limited has launched this program under CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) to improve and strengthen the financial conditions of the students who dream of pursuing photography-related courses but are unable to do so because of their financial condition.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023 Overview
|Scholarship Name||Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24|
|Name of the Company||Nikon India Private Limited|
|Eligible Students||12th pass Students enrolled in any photography course|
|Financial Assistance||Up to INR 1 lakh|
|Scholarship Type||Means based|
It is very important to keep in mind the dates of the timeline related to the Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 so that students can apply for the scholarship before the deadline. For the academic year-2023, the last date to apply for the application form will be released soon. The application form for Nikon Scholarship are generally out by the month of December and are out till March, so the students interested and are eligible for this program can apply for the Scholarship before the deadline ends.
Nikon Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
There are a set of eligibility criteria that the interested candidates need to pass in order to apply for this Scholarship. If the students are able to win the Scholarship, they will be awarded the financial assistance of up to INR 1 lakh for their photography courses and related studies.
The Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The students must be a 12th standard pass to apply for the Scholarship.
- The students must be enrolled in any photography-related course for the duration of 3 months and more to apply for the scholarship.
- As this scholarship is for the underprivileged and financially weaker section of students so the candidates applying for this Scholarship must have an annual income of less than INR 6 lakhs.
If the candidates pass the above-mentioned criteria, it means they are eligible to apply for the Scholarship and avail of the financial benefits of the program if they win the Scholarship.
Nikon Scholarship 2023: Award Details
Although the financial assistance to the students who win the Scholarship depends on the course they have opted but all the candidates who are able to win the Scholarship stand a chance to get a sum of INR 1 lakh as their Scholarship fund.
How to Apply Step by Step
The Nikon scholarship is initiated by Nikon India Private Limited and to apply for this scholarship you need to go on the website of Nikon India Pvt. Ltd and dill the application form.
- GO to the official website
- Under the “How to apply” section click on “Apply Now”
- Now register on the website if you are not already registered through your email id or phone number
- Log in through your Registered Id and read the instruction carefully
- Click on Start Application and fill out the application form
- Now upload all the documents required for the application.
- Click on Accept terms and conditions box and once again check all the details and make sure they are correct.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The Documents which will be required to fill out the application form are as follows:
- Identity card
- Address proof
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Proof of your enrollment in any photography course.
- Fee receipt of the current academic year.
- Bank details for the further process after selection.
Scholarship Selection Requirements
In order to get the Nikon Scholarship for Photography, the candidates need to pass the selection criteria. There are many screening rounds according to which a candidate is selected for the Scholarship Program:
- In the first screening round the candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of his financial needs and academic year score.
- The second round of screening will be a telephonic round of interviews, on the basis of which the candidate will be shortlisted for the further process.
- The last round will be a personal interview round (which may not necessarily happen).
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
If the candidate is able to pass all these rounds of interviews he/she will be eligible for the Nikon Scholarship program 2023-24 and avail the financial assistance for their photography journey.