DASA 2024: (Direct Admission of students abroad) The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) of the Government of India has established a unique program for various UG and PG courses. Foreign students, Persons of Indian Origin living abroad (POIs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf (CIWG), and Overseas Citizens of India are all eligible for this program (OCI).
DASA certification allows candidates to apply in India’s highest engineering, architectural, design, and business schools for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs such as Engineering, B.Tech, and MBA. Thus, if you want to return to India and obtain your undergraduate or graduate degree from one of India’s top engineering or business schools, read the whole article.
DASA 2024 Schedule
The following are all of the key dates for DASA PG 2024. Applicants may get all the required information regarding DASA PG 2024 by scrolling down.
|Starting of Application form||April (1st week)|
|Registration Last Date||June (2nd Week)|
|Receipt of Scores of Subject Test Final date||June (2nd Week)|
|Allotment of 1st round seat||June (4th Week)|
|Confirmation of 1st round||June (4th Week)|
|Allotment of 2nd round seat||June (4th Week)|
|Confirmation of 2nd round||July (1st Week)|
|Allotment of 3rd round seat||July (2nd Week)|
|Confirmation of 3rd round||July (2nd Week)|
|Choice filling & new registration||July (2nd Week)|
|Allotment of 4th round seat||July (3rd Week)|
|Confirmation of 4th round||July (3rd Week)|
|Applicants reporting to all institutes||July (4th Week)|
|New Applicants Choice filling & spot round registration||August (1st Week)|
|Allotment of spot round vacant seats||August (1st Week)|
|Applicant reporting to the institute allotted for spot round||August (2nd Week)|
Post Graduate Course:
|Starting of Application form||April (3rd week)|
|Registration Last Date||June (3rd Week)|
|Receipt of GA/GMAT Scores for round 1 & 2||June (4th Week)|
|Allotment of 1st round seat||July (1st Week)|
|Confirmation of 1st round||July (2nd Week)|
|Allotment of 2nd round seat||July (2nd Week)|
|Confirmation of 2nd round||July (2nd Week)|
|Applicant reporting to the institute allotted for spot round||July (3rd Week)|
DASA 2024 Application Form
The following application form details for DASA 2024 would be reviewed by applicants:
- The DASA registration form will be available online.
- From the first week of April until the second week of June 2024, the UG course registration form will be available.
- The application form for the PG course will be accessible between the third week of April and the third week of June 2024.
- When filling out the registration form, students are encouraged to provide their email addresses and phone number.
- No physical copy of the completed registration form will be returned to you.
- Applicants will send their SAT subject test results to NITK Surathkal through the College Board in the United States.
- After the online application has been submitted, no changes or edits will be permitted. As a result, the candidate must thoroughly fill out the application.
- Finally, applicants must make a photocopy of the completed registration form for future reference.
Students may pay the registration price through E-Payment using a credit or debit card, or they may request the registration fee using fast transfer
Candidates should read the following details concerning DASA qualifying criteria:
For the Undergraduate Course:
- Nationality: NRIs, PIOs, and OCIs are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed intermediate or equivalent examinations from any recognized board or institution to be qualified. You may like to take the COMEDK UGET 2024 test.
- Required Subjects: Candidates should have completed Mathematics and Physics, as well as one of the following subjects: Physics, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, or Computer Science. Percentage: In the qualifying test, he or she must get a score of at least 60%, or a CGPA of at least 50. (on a 10-point scale).
- Age Requirement: Must have been born on or after October 1, 1996.
- Appearing: Applicants who show up for the qualifying test will be considered.
For the Post Graduate Course:
- Eligibility: Candidates should have a 4-5 year graduate degree in undergraduate engineering programs.
- Percentage: he or she must achieve at least 60% on the qualifying exam, or 50. (CGPA).
- Tech / M.Arch / M.Des / M.Plan: Applicants must have a total score of 300 on the GRE Revised General Tests (Quantitative + Verbal).
- For MBA: Eligible candidates should have a GMAT MBA Test score of at least 480.
Participating Institutes of DASA 2024
Many Central Universities, Premier Technical Institutions, NITs, IITs, and Schools of Planning and Architecture are included in the DASA 2024 program (SPAs). These are participating institutions that work with DASA to manage the admissions process. You may want to look at the DASA PG 2024 test.
DASA 2024 Selection Procedure
Undergraduate programs will be chosen in four rounds, while PG programs will be chosen in two rounds for DASA 2020. Candidates who qualify for the first round of selection will be evaluated. Applicants must confirm their choice by the end of the week in June 2024.
Applicants who participate in Round 1 will have two options: accept or reject the seat that has been assigned to them. If aspirants accept, the assigned course/institute and tentative letter of allocation will be provided. If aspirants refuse, they would forfeit their entitlement to a seat allocation in the second and third rounds. Only Round 4th and Spot Round enrollment will be available to him.
All candidates who were not selected in Round 1 or who decided to accept in Round 1 will be considered in Round 2. In Round 3, the same rule will apply. In round 4, UG candidates will be required to provide a valid SAT subject exam score.
DASA 2024 Counselling
The DASA 2024 Counseling will be organized by the NBE authority. Those who passed the test are required to engage in the counseling procedure.
DASA 2024 Counseling Registration will commence in April 2024. A call will be made to eligible candidates to assign them a seat (by merit list). To participate in online counseling, applicants must first register on the website.
The counseling procedure will be divided into many stages. It will be carried out in three stages: first, second, and final. The first two rounds will be conducted online, and the final round will be conducted offline. For enrolment, applicants would be required to pay Rs. 2500/-.