DIET Delhi Admission 2021: The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) offers admission for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.), a two-year diploma course for the Teaching. Delhi Institutes for Education and Training (DIET) will conduct all the classes of D.El.Ed. All the candidates who want to join any of the 9 DIETs or 1 SCERT for their two-year diploma course must apply for the DIET, before the last date of application. Admission is done based on the merit list. Individuals who have successfully applied for the admission are considered first under the general merit list regardless of the category they chose. The older candidate in age based on the date of birth is considered to break the tie in both the 10th and 12th exam percentages. Candidate can get all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc in the given article.
DIET Delhi 2022 Updates
Online application process will be started from 1st week of July 2021. After the release of official notification, candidates can apply online.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check Here> DIET Delhi Merit List
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Important Dates
|The beginning of the online application||1st week of July 2021|
|Changes in application form accepted||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date of online form submission||2nd week of July 2021|
|Display of Provisional ranking||2nd week of July 2021|
|The announcement of Final rank||3rd week of July 2021|
|The announcement of the 1st list of eligible candidate||3rd week of July 2021|
- The candidate seeking admission to the D.El.Ed Course must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of CBSE or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University. The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission to D.El.Ed course is 50% in aggregate.
- For calculating the percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10th) appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula must be applied.
- Candidates applying under Urdu/Punjabi language, as the teaching subject, shall be required to include marks of Urdu/Punjabi while calculating total marks in both Secondary and Senior Secondary Exam.
- In D.El.Ed Course, Candidates opting for Urdu/Punjabi language teaching must have passed in Urdu/Punjabi as one subject both in Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams.
- The maximum of candidate age should not be more than 24 years.
- 5 years relaxation of age in upper limit is allowed for the candidates belonging and applying under the reserved category.
- 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (12th) from school /study center located in the National Capital Territory(NCT) of Delhi.
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination ( 12th ) from schools/study center outside NCT of Delhi will be States/UT, other than National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi.
Break-Up of 85% of reservation of seats for candidates (DP) passed the qualifying Exam:
|Other Backward Classes||15|
|NCC(National Cadet Core)||1|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen/Defence Personnel||1|
|Wards of Delhi School Teachers||2|
|A person with Disability(OI)||1|
|A person with Disability(VI)||1|
|The person with Disability(HI)||1|
Break-Up of 15% of reservation of seats for candidates (OP) passed the qualifying Exam:
|Other Backward Class||15|
|Person with Disability||03|
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Application Process
- The mode of application for the DIET Delhi is online, candidates have to visit the official website.
- The candidate is required to fill up his/her name as per class 1oth certificate.
- A candidate is required to fill up his/her father and mother’s name as per class 1oth certificate.
- Mention the date, month, and year of his/her birth as recorded in class 1oth or equivalent certificate as per English Calendar in the concerned column.
- Mention gender in the concerned column.
- The candidate is required to select & fill-up their category as per instructions are given for filling online application. However, all the candidates will be considered first in the General merit list irrespective of their category.
- Select the appropriate quota i.e. qualifying examination from Delhi to pass out (DP) or other than Delhi (OP) pass out.
- Candidates have to apply to anyone of the above two categories to which candidate belongs to avail benefit of 85% or 15% reservation as the case may be. Automatic consideration in any category will not be allowed without applying.
- The candidate is required to fill up his/her name with complete postal address along with PIN code, Telephone number with Study code, e-mail and mobile number for any communication, if required, SCERT will not be held responsible for any delay in communication if any.
- Attach the scanned full signature.
- Fill up the year of passing and percentage of marks/CGPA/GPA secured as per format /provision given in the application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up the PIN code of the residential address in the prescribed column.
- Candidates are allowed to apply in any number of DIETs/SFS institutes as per their choice in order for their preferences.
- Candidate must pay a fee of Rs.1800.
- While filling up the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by them. The candidate must check the details and click the SUBMIT button only after ensuring the correctness of the data.