GUJCET 2021: It is organized by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) to offer admission into various engineering & pharmacy courses. It is a state-level entrance exam. Candidates can get admission to the government & private institutions in the state of Gujarat through this exam. The application forms will be available on the official website. Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form. Candidates can get more details about GUJCET 2021 in the following article.
GUJCET 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release||3rd week of January 2021|
|Application Release||3rd week of January 2021|
|Last date to apply||4th week of February 2021|
|Admit Card Issue||3rd week of April 2021|
|Date of Exam||4th week of April 2021|
|Answer Key Release||1st week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2021|
|Counseling date||3rd week of May 2021|
- Passed higher secondary (12th) examination from the recognized board.
- The above examination must be passed with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- A minimum of 45% marks are required in the qualifying exam (40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- For Degree Course: Passed class 12th examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology with at least 45% marks from the recognized board (40% marks for SC/ST & SEBC category).
- For Diploma Course: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology from the recognized board.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
The application form of GUJCET 2021 will be available only through online mode on the official website. Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form. Candidates should upload their scanned photograph & signature in the application form in a JPG/JPEG format. Note down the application form number for future references. There is no need to submit an application to any authority. Take a printout of the filled application form for the future purpose. There will be no correction facility after form submission.
- The application fee of GUJCET 2021 will be Rs. 300.
- Candidates can pay the fee through SBI E pay system (credit card/debit card/internet banking).
- Candidates can also pay the fee through offline mode through SBI Branch Payment in SBI branch.
- The examination of GUJCET 2021 will be organized through offline mode.
- The examination will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati language.
- Total of 40 multiple choice questions will be asked from each subject.
- The total question paper will be of 120 marks.
- Candidates have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections for engineering exams.
- The subject will be Physics, Chemistry & Biology sections for a Biology exam.
- 1 mark will be allotted to the candidate for each correct answer.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GUJCET 2021 Counselling
- Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat will organize the counseling.
- Candidates have to get an Information booklet and PIN before appearing in the counseling.
- The booklet and PIN can get from any of the designated branches of ICICI Bank.
- Candidates have to select choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of filled choices, cut off, merit, reservation, etc, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
Documents Required for Counseling
- SSC (Std. X) & HSC (Std. XII) Mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Income Certificate
- GUJCET Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
Official Website: http://www.gseb.org/