GUJCET Application Form 2021: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will release the GUJCET Application Form 2021. A domicile of Gujarat is necessary to apply for the examination. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. A candidate who has passed the Class XII examination from any recognized board are eligible to apply. You can edit the application form before you submit the application form online. Admission into various engineering & pharmacy courses in the government & private institutions in the state of Gujarat will be provided through the GUJCET Exam. The GUJCET Application Form 2021 will be available on the official website. Candidates can get more details about the GUJCET Application Form 2021 in the following article.
GUJCET Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release||3rd week of January 2021|
|Application Release||3rd week of January 2021|
|Last date to apply||4th week of February 2021|
|Admit Card Issue||3rd week of April 2021|
|Date of Exam||4th week of April 2021|
|Answer Key Release||1st week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2021|
|Counseling Date||3rd week of May 2021|
GUJCET Application Form 2021
The application form of GUJCET Application Form 2021 will be available only through online mode on the official website. Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form. Candidates should upload their scanned photograph & signature in the application form in a JPG/JPEG format. Note down the application form number for future references. There is no need to submit an application to any authority. Take a printout of the filled application form for the future purpose. There will be no correction facility after form submission.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to fill GUJCET Application Form 2021
- Register on the official website given in the Information Brochure.
- Click on the GUJCET link on the homepage and a registration page will open.
- Fill all the required details and create a strong password for your profile.
- Log in (by entering your ID and password) to fill the online application form.
- Fill in the personal information like Guardian’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
- Enter academic qualification details and communication details and submit.
- Fill correct details in the form as they will be verified with original documents in the counseling process.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature in JPG/JPEG only.
- Take a print out of the filled application form on an A4 sheet of paper.
- The application fee of GUJCET Application Form 2021 will be Rs. 300.
- Candidates can pay the fee through SBI E pay system (credit card/debit card/internet banking).
- Candidates can also pay the fee through offline mode through SBI Branch Payment in SBI branch.
- The application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any condition.
GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment
- Passed higher secondary (12th) examination from the recognized board.
- The above examination must be passed with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- A minimum of 45% marks are required in the qualifying exam (40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- For Degree Course: Passed class 12th examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology with at least 45% marks from the recognized board (40% marks for SC/ST & SEBC category).
- For Diploma Course: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology from the recognized board.