The Procedure of GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment will be conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). The qualified candidates of the entrance examination will be allowed to register for GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment. Candidates have to purchase the information booklet and PIN before registration. They are required to fill the application form at the GUJCET help center and choice filling also has to be completed. The seat allotment will be done as per the merit secured by the candidate. Candidates will be offered admission into various engineering & pharmacy courses through GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment. To get more details about GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment, candidates can read the following article.
GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020: Important Dates
|Distribution of Information Booklets||4th week of May 2020|
|Registration and Submission of Application Form and Documents||4th week of May 2020|
|Finalization of Seat Matrix||1st week of June 2020|
|Provisional Merit List will be released on||1st week of June 2020|
|Mock Round – Choice Filling||2nd week of June 2020|
|Mock Round – Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
|Final Merit List will be released on||3rd week of June 2020|
|Final List of Seat Matrix and Institutes||3rd week of June 2020|
|Round 1 – Filling & Editing of Choices by Candidates||3rd week of June 2020|
|Result of Round 1 Allotment||4th week of June 2020|
|Payment of Fee and Online Generation of Admission Slip||4th week of June 2020|
|Vacancy after Round 1||1st week of July 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||1st week of July 2020|
|Round 2 – Consent for Reshuffling and Alteration of Choices (if any)||1st week of July 2020|
|Second Allotment List will be released on||2nd week of July 2020|
|Fee Payment and Generation of Admission Slip||2nd week of July 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||2nd week of July 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Round 2||3rd week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd week of July 2020|
GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat will organize the counseling. Candidates have to get Information booklet and PIN before appearing in the counselling. The booklet and PIN can get from any of the designated branches of ICICI Bank. Candidates have to select choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences at the time of counseling. On the basis of filled choices, cut off, merit, reservation, etc. the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
Steps of GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment
- Information Booklet and PIN
- Filling of Application Form
- Reporting at Help Centers
- Filling and Locking of Choices
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at Allotted Institute
The procedure of GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment
- Visit the designated branches of ICICI Bank and buy the information booklet and PIN.
- Candidates will not be able to go ahead with the counseling registration without the PIN.
- Register for GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment.
- Submit all the required details of the candidates while filling the application form.
- Provide the GUJCET 2020 roll number as the user ID and generate a new password.
- Read and accept the declaration before submitting the application form.
- Take a print out of the filled application form and submit the same along with the other necessary documents at the help centers.
- Produce both the original as well as the copies of the documents for verification.
- A registration slip with signature and seal will be issued by the authorities after the verification was done, the registration details of the candidates.
- Select their choice of courses and institutes as per preference in the choice of filling and editing.
- Two rounds of choice filling and alteration will be provided to the candidates.
- Satisfied candidates with their allotted seat will have to freeze their seats and download their information letter along with the bank fee challan showing tuition fee.
- Pay the fee in online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline (at the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank) mode.
- Candidates will be able to print out the admission slip, only after the payment of fee is completed.
- Candidates can participate in the further rounds, if not satisfied with their allotment.
- After each round of counseling is over, the authorities will announce the vacant seats for the next round.
- Candidates will have to report to their allotted institute.
- All of the required documents are to be taken by the candidates to the allotted institute.
Documents Required for Counselling
- SSC (Std. X) & HSC (Std. XII) Mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Income Certificate
- GUJCET Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
Government Colleges Participating
|Name of the Institutes||Seat Intake|
|Lukhdhirji Engineering College, Morbi||510|
|L. D. Engineering College, Ahmedabad||1140|
|Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar||720|
|Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda||720|
|Dr. S. & S. S. Gandhi Government Engineering College, Surat||300|
|Government Engineering College||–|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: http://www.gseb.org/