HNBGU B.Ed 2021: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) conducts the entrance exam for admission to B.Ed Course. HNBGU University was founded in 1973 which was previously began by the UP Government of State. This test is carried out by HNBG University every year for B.Ed. Admission. HNBGU B.Ed is a two-year degree program, which is compulsory for applicants to get a job in the teaching field. Candidates who are interested to get admission into the Bachelor of Education or B.Ed. the program can apply for this exam. Applying applicants who have qualified for their Bachelor’s or master’s degree program from an accredited university can apply for HNBGU B.Ed. Interested applicants can check all the details of the HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam like application procedure, eligibility criteria from this page given below.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University B.Ed Application process has been started. Interested candidates can apply till 10th October 2021.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Date is revised, now it is 26 October 2021– Check Here Notification
HNBGU B.Ed 2021: Important Dates
|Release the online Application Form||25 September 2021|
|End date for an online application form||10 October 2021|
|End date for an online application form with a late fee||10 October 2021|
|Start the date of application correction||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||26 October 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|1st Round Counseling||To be announced|
|2nd Round Counseling||To be announced|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|B.Ed Online Application Form||Apply Here|
||GEN/EWS/OBC= Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH = Rs. 500/-|
- To apply for HNBGU B.Ed. course applying applicant must be passed bachelor or master’s degree program from an authorized University.
- Applying candidates must be passed the above qualification with any Stream.
- For the general and OBC category candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks and 45% for the reserved category.
- The discrete who are following the last year or semester UG/PG/ other conforming programs can also apply.
- Those applying applicant who has accomplished class 12th or has accomplished their graduation from any familiar university can apply for the entrance test
- To applying for HNBGU B.Ed. course applying applicant must be 21 years.
HNBGU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
To get the application form, the candidates have to visit the official website. Through online mode and offline, mode the candidate can fill the application form. On the official website of the university, the application form will available. Applying candidates have to enter the name, city name, contact number, Email, course name, and then click on register. Candidates have to fill and submit the application fee before the last date. Before submitting the application form, candidates have to upload the photograph, and signature in JPEG format. Once the application form has been submitted, the candidates cannot change the details. Candidates will get their registration ID number for the exam after the successful submission of the application form. After the registration candidates get a verification e-mail, which they need to click and verify.
Check Here: HNBGU Application Form
- For the general/OBC category/EWS, Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- as Uttarakhand B.Ed Admission 2021 application fee.
- For SC, and ST, or any reserved category, candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- The payment can be done through online mode by using their Debit card or credit card and can use the net banking system
|Question Papers||Sections||Marks||Time Duration|
|First||Section A- General Knowledge||200||3 Hrs|
|Section B- Hindi & English Language|
|Second||Section A- General Sense||200||3 Hrs|
|For Section B- Aptitude Test- Arts|
|Section B- Aptitude Test- Commerce|
|Section B- Aptitude Test- Science|
Gopeshwar, Gairsain, Srinagar, Pauri, Vedikhal, Jaiharikhal, Sendul, Uttarkashi, Barkot, Rishikesh Dehradun, Vikas Nagar, New Tehri, Karnaprayag, Talwari, Augustyamuni, Roorkee, Haridwar, Kotdwar, Nainidanda,
HNBGU B.Ed 2021: Counseling
Candidates will be invited to attend the counseling process, after the announcement of the result. In favor of counseling procedures, the counselor team would be made a merit list. Shortlisted applicants will be invited via the HNBGU authority by an email SMS or counseling letter. In the counseling, program candidates must be presented at the counseling campus on the date which is specified. Before counseling verification round applicant needs to carry their documents as well as counseling latter, entrance result card and admit card because with the unavailability of the original certificate individuals cannot be accomplished.
Document s required during counseling
- Birth certificate/ Mark sheet or class 10th Mark sheet
- Six recent passport-size photographs, etc.
- Passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- Admit Card
Visit the official website of HNBGU