JCECE 2022: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to provide admission to various B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry courses. It is the state-level entrance exam, which is organized every year to take admission into Various Professionals under Graduate courses. Candidates will get admission into various Government and Private Institutions, Colleges, and Universities of the Jharkhand State. This exam is divided into three groups (PCM, PCB, and PCMB) based on the course in which candidates are seeking admission. Get more details about JCECE 2022 in the following article.
JCECE 2022: Important Dates
|Start the online Application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Last date of the online application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Admit cards||3rd week of May 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2022|
|Result declaration date||4th week of June 2022|
- The applicant must have a domicile of Jharkhand to apply for the exam.
- Applying candidates must be physically and mentally fit to appear for the exam for which a medical test will be done.
- B.Tech Diary Technology: Must qualified 12th class or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Applying aspirants must have PCM and English in the 12th class.
- B.Sc. Agriculture & Forestry: Applicant must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology/Biotechnology from I. SC. Alternatively, an equivalent board. The age limit is 17-22 years to apply for JCECE 2022.
- BHMS: Applying aspirant must qualify 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Chemistry along with Biology is required.
- B.V.Sc and AH: Passed 10+2 or equivalent with aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- B.F.Sc: Must be qualified 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics/ Biology/ Inter (Agriculture). There is no specified age For Agriculture program, the limit for BHMS or B.Sc. courses.
JCECE 2022 Application Form
The applicant has to go through the Various Steps such as – Online Registration, Filling the JCECE Application Form, Uploading the Document and the images. Applying candidates can apply online and should get a registered email ID and a mobile number. After getting the eligibility criteria, the candidates must proceed to fill the application form. Only the registered candidates get to appear in the entrance exam. Before filling the application form make sure to keep these details ready – Date of Birth, Study/Residence/relevant certificate for proof of local status and Aadhar Card Caste in case of SC/ST/BC applicant. To get their application form candidates to need to sign in with the username and password on the official website. Without doing any mistakes they will have to fill the form. After that, they will have to give the payment.
|Streams||For General/BC- I and II||For ST/SC|
|PCB or PCM||Rs.900/-||Rs.450/-|
- The JCECE exam will be conducted in online mode
- MCQ-type questions will appear in the entrance exam.
- Each subject group will have consisted of 150 marks.
- English and Hindi language will be used in the question paper.
- For Biology & Mathematics, the duration is 60 minutes and 120 minutes for Physics & Chemistry.
- The applicant will receive one mark for every correct answer
- There will be a deduction of ¼ marks from the entire score for every incorrect answer.
For PCM or PCB group
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
For PCMB group
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
The entrance exam will be organized in examination centers at the following places: Ranchi, Bokaro, Dumka, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad
- After the result, the declaration applicant will be selected based on rank obtained in JCECE 2022.
- The applicant will be allowed to make selections of the Institute and Course/Stream, only after proper verification of all the required original documents.
- After the first round of Counseling, JCECEB chooses to host the second round of counseling if there will be any non-allotted seats even.
- The rules and criteria are similar to the First Round of Counseling.
Document s required during counseling
- JCECE Admit card
- 10th and 12th/Equivalent Mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Local Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 1 passport size photograph
Important Books for JCECE 2022
- Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Concepts of Physics (Vol. 1 and 2) by H.C. Verma
- Understanding Physics by D.C. Pandey
- Objective Mathematics by R.D Sharma
- Trueman’s Biology