The HTET Application Form is released by the Haryana Government & Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). Candidates can apply against the vacancies to the teachers of Class I-V (Primary Teacher), Class VI-VIII (TGT), PGT. For the vacancy in various schools of Haryana, candidates can apply for the examination by visiting the official website. The HTET Application Form 2023 will only be available through online mode. Fill the application form before the last date to avoid rejection of the application. Candidates can get more details about the application form in the following article.
HTET Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of October 2023|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||3rd week of October 2023|
|Receipt of Payment Last Date||3rd week of October 2023|
|Application Form Correction via Online||4th week of October 2023|
|Date of Admit Card Issue||1st week of November 2023|
|HTET 2021 Exam||2nd week of November 2023|
|Answer Key||1st week of January 2021|
|Result||1st week of March 2021|
HTET Application Form 2023
Candidates can fill the HTET Application Form 2023 by login the official website of the authority. Candidates have to submit all the asked details in a given format. The candidate must upload the scanned copy of the image and signature for the application. A candidate has to send a scanned copy of the document. The eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. Fill the Application Form with all of the correct and complete details and they also have to take the print out of Application Form after submitting it.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to fill HTET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Government & Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) to fill the application form.
- Click on the link of Application Form available on the official website.
- The Application Form will be displayed on the web page.
- Fill all the required details such as Applicant Particulars, Details of Class 10th Exam, etc in the Application Form.
- Click on the submit button after entering all of the details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as signature, photo, and thumb impression.
- Make the payment of application fee at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take the print out of Application Form for future use.
|Category||One level Only||Two levels||Three Levels|
|General category candidates of Haryana state||Rs. 1000||Rs.1800||Rs.2400|
|SC&PH candidates of Haryana state||Rs.500||Rs.900||Rs.1200|
|All candidates of outer state||Rs.1000||Rs.1800||Rs.2400|
For Paper 1 (Primary Teacher)
- Candidates of this group must have passed senior secondary or equivalent exams with a minimum of 45 % of marks and a two-year diploma in education.
- Candidate must have completed B.EL.ED or studying in the final year.
- Candidate must have completed or in the final year of D.Ed (Specialization) in an institute recognized by RCI.
- Candidate must have completed or in the final year of BTC/passed in an institute affiliated to NCTE.
For Paper 2 (TGT):
- Candidate in this category should have a Bachelor’s degree in B.A./B.Com./B.Sc etc with a two-year diploma in Education.
- Candidate must have completed B.EL.ED or studying in the final year Or
Candidates who are in the final year of
- B.Ed. in an institute affiliated to NCTE.
- L.T. in an institute affiliated to NCTE.
- B. Ed. in an institute affiliated to RCI are eligible.
For Paper 3 (PGT):
- Candidates must have a post-graduation degree in a particular subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidate having graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed or diploma in Education are also eligible.
Visit the official website of Board of School Education Haryana