PSTET Application Form 2023: State Council of Education Research Punjab releases the PSTET Application Form 2023. Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) is organized to appoint the candidates as a teacher at Elementary, Secondary levels. Candidates will be appointed in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Punjab. The post will be given in Mandal Parishad, Zila Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided & Un-aided Schools. Candidates can apply through online mode by visiting on the official website of State Council of Education Research Punjab. Candidates can read the article given below to get more details about PSTET Application Form 2023.
PSTET Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Registration start
|Online Application ends on
|Pay your application fee
PSTET Application Form 2023
The interested and eligible candidates can apply in the PSTET by filling the application form through online mode. To fill the application form, open the official site of State Council of Education Research Punjab at – www.tetpunjab.com. Now find and click on the link to Apply Online. Fill all the required details in the given application form. Upload the scanned documents in the application form. Pay the application fee in online mode through debit or credit card. Recheck the application form before the final submission. Take a printout of the filled form and keep it with you for further use.
Steps to fill PSTET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website of State Council of Education Research Punjab.
- Click on proceed and fill the required details.
- Register themselves by entering all of the details
- After registration, login again.
- Enter general details like parents name, gender, email id etc.
- Upload signature and photo in the application form.
- After filling up the application form a new window will open for payment.
- Pay the application fees (through Challan) as given below.
- As the fees will be submitted, the application form will also be finished.
- Print the filled application form for future reference.
- Candidates applying for the Punjab TET 2023 must pay the application fees.
- Application fee for General / OBC is Rs.600/- for single Paper and Rs.1200/- for both papers.
- The application fee for SC/ST is Rs.300/- for single Paper and Rs.600/- for both papers.
- Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and passed 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The senior secondary should be passed with at least 50% marks.
- 50% minimum marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination & of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Cleared graduation or final year of 2-year diploma in education elementary education.
- Graduation should be passed with minimum 55 % marks or appearing in 1 year Bachelor Degree in B.Ed
PSTET Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Punjab TET conducted in three major types as Category I, II and III.
- There will be 2 papers each of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration.
- Candidates have to secure 60% minimum marks in terms of getting qualified in this examination.
- A person can take for acquiring a PSTET certificate.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- A qualified candidate in PSTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Visit the official website of State Council of Education Research Punjab