IIFT Application Form 2021: The official notification for IIFT releases in the month of October. The applicants can get the application form through online and offline mode as well. In online mode, the applications can be filled from the official website of the institute, whereas for the offline mode the application forms can be avail from IIFT office at Delhi or Kolkata. The examination will be scheduled to held in the Last week of November. The applicants are advised to go through the complete notification before they apply for the examination.
IIFT Registration 2020: Notification
- The online Registration link will be updated here.
IIFT Application Form 2020: Important Dates
|IIFT Exam Notification||3rd week of August 2021|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd week of October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Request for change of Test Centre||3rd week of October 2021|
|Last date of applying through submitting GMAT score for foreign nationals and NRIs||3rd week of October 2021|
|Admit Card||2nd week of November 2021|
|Examination Date||1st week of December 2021|
|Result||2nd week of December 2021|
|Scorecard release date||2nd week of January 2022|
|GD and PI Rounds||January or February 2022|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
IIFT Application Form 2020
IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) offers 2 years MBA program in International Business. The Indian nationals have to write IIFT Examination 2020 and after that, they have to qualify GD & PI round to get admission in IIFT, whereas the foreign nationals will get admission on the basis of GMAT scores only. The interested applicants have to fill the application form for IIFT 2020 either through online or offline mode. In online mode, the applications can be filled from the official website of the institute. In offline mode, the application forms can be purchased physically or by post sending a “Request Application” along with the requisite amount of application in the form of DD.
The application fee can be paid either through Demand Draft (DD) or through Debit/Credit card. The application fee for different categories is as follows-
- For general/OBC applicants- Rs. 1650/-
- For SC/ST/PH applicants- Rs. 825/-
- For foreign applicants/NRIs/Children of NRI applicants- US$80 (INR Rs. 4500/-)
How to fill IIFT Application Form 2020
- The applicants have to log in to the official website of the institute and click on the “Apply Now” link. They also have to choose the category which they are applying
- They need to fill all the details as required for registration and submit it. On successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated. The applicants are advised to note down that application number.
- The applicants will have to login again to the website using the generated application number & password. Now follow the links to complete the details as required.
- Now they need to choose the mode of payment. The application fee can be paid either through DD or through online mode via debit/credit card. In case of payment through DD, the applicants will have to update the details of the DD.
- Once the application fee is paid, the applicants will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature in the specified format (the size of both the images should not be more than 50kb each).
- The applicants are advised to cross-check all the filled details to avoid discrepancies. If everything is correct then click on submit to confirm your candidature. The applicants should take the print out of the duly filled application form for future reference.
- The copy of online filled application forms has to be sent to IIFT. The applicants need to tear the application form along the dotted line & the bottom portion has to be sent to IIFT. They also have to enclose these documents along with application form-
- In case of payment through DD, the DD with full name, address & application number on the reverse side of the DD has to be enclosed.
- 2 adhesive stickers, labels, name slips with applicant’s name & address written on it.
- A copy of the requisite certificate, if belongs to foreign nationals/NRI/Children of NRI categories.
- A copy of the GMAT scorecard, if belongs to foreign nationals/NRI/Children of NRI categories.
- Now the print out of the online filled application form has to be sent along with required documents to undersigned through registered post/ speed post/ courier only at this address.
Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO (Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016
- Once the filled in application forms received by the Institute along with required documents, the online database will be updated & the applicants will be able to see the status of their application online.
- The print out of the application form has to be taken only on A-4 size paper in “Portrait Layout”. Before printing the applicants must ensure the bar code appears properly on the screen.
For more information about IIFT Application Form candidates may access the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
1 thought on “IIFT Application Form 2021”
Can b.yech final year students apply for IIFT 2018 Exam ?