IIT Patna PhD Admissions 2022- The interested applicants can apply for IIT Patna PhD to get admissions after the release of official notice, most probably it will be available in November 2016. They can get all the important information related to IIT Patna PhD throughout this article. Let’s have a look at the important details
IIT Patna Ph.D. Admission July 2022 has been started, interested candidates, can apply till 20th April 2022.
IIT Patna PhD Admissions 2022 Details
|University Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Patna|
|Commencement of Online Registration||29 March 2022|
|Last date of Online Registration||20 April 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||To be Updated|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
The upper age limit for all the discipline is 28 years (B.Tech/B.E/M.sc/M.A/MCA/MBA) and 32 years (M.Tech/M.E/M.S/M.Phil) will be calculated from the closing date of receiving the applications and is applicable only for applicants applying in regular & full-time categories. 5 years of upper age limitation will be provided to SC/ST/Females/PH/OBC applicants.
For Ph.D. in Eng.
- The applicants with M.Tech/M.E degree in eng./technology scoring minimum 60% or 6.5 CPI. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in eng./technology (from any institute other than IITs) in an appropriate area scoring minimum 75% or 8.0 CPI. OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an IIT in appropriate area scoring minimum of 7.0 CPI. OR
- Master’s degree in Science in a relevant area scoring minimum 70% or 7.5 CPI.
For PhD in Science
- Master’s degree or M.Phil in Science in an appropriate area scoring minimum 60% or 6.5 CPI. OR
- Master’s degree in eng./ Technology in appropriate is scoring minimum 60% or 6.5 CPI. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in eng./technology from an IIT in a relevant area scoring minimum of 7.0 OR
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area in Eng./technology (from any institute other than IITs/IISc) in a relevant area scoring minimum 75% or 8.0 CPI.
For PhD in Humanities & Social science
- Master’s degree or Phil in Arts/Commerce/Science in a relevant area scoring minimum 55% or equivalent. OR
- Master’s degree in eng./technology/design in a relevant area scoring minimum 60% or 6.5 OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an IIT in a relevant area scoring minimum 7.0 CPI. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in eng./technology (from any other IITs/IISc) in a relevant area scoring minimum 80% or 7.5 CPI. OR
The interested applicants can apply online for IIT Patna Ph.D. admissions. The applicants who wish to apply for more than one department have to submit separate forms for each department.
The applicants can apply for IIT Patna PhD admissions 2022 through online mode from the official website. They have to fill all the required details in the application form. In the end, the applicants will get a self-generated PDF file which can be downloaded by using the registered email ID or from the application page.
The applicants have to send their finally submitted application generated online duly signed along with self-attested academic documents, caste certificate (if applicable), GATE/NET/relevant certificate related to any fellowship, experience certificate & other testimonials (both sides) & a DD at this address-
The Assistant Registrar (Academics)
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
Bihta, Kanpa Road, District-Patna
Bihar, PIN- 801118
The DD of Rs. 300/- for general/OBC (Male) should have been made from any nationalized bank and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PD/Female (all categories) in favor of IIT Patna payable at Patna. They have to mention the words “Application for Ph.D. admission in the Department/Centre of _________” on the top of the envelope.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview. Finally selected applicants will finally get admission at IIT Patna PhD 2022.
Note- For more details about IIT Patna Ph.D. admissions, candidates are requested to visit the official website of IIT Patna.
1 thought on “IIT Patna PhD Admission July 2022 (Started) Apply Online”
Regarding PhD admissions?