JAIIB 2024: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is going to make the JAIIB application form available most likely in the third week of February 2024. JAIIB basically is a Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers exam and is conducted with the motive to shortlist eligible candidates for the position of Junior Associate. The exam takes place twice a year in the offline mode. Those aspirants who are waiting to appear for this examination need to apply, fill and submit the application form online mode. Prior to filling up the form, one should not miss out to go through the eligibility criteria carefully. The complete information regarding IIBF JAIIB Examination 2024 is given in the article below.
JAIIB 2024 Overview
|Institution Known As||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Name of the Examination||JAIIB/ SOB/ DBF June 2024|
|Type of Program||Flagship|
|Online Registration Date||First week of March to Fourth week of March 2024|
|Exam Frequency||Twice in a year|
|Qualifying Marks||50 out of 100|
JAIIB 2024 Important Dates
For May Session:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of online registration||Third week of February 2024|
|Due date to register online||Last week of February 2024|
|Due date to submit the form with late fees of Rs. 100/-||First week of March 2024|
|Last date of submitting the online application form with late fees of Rs. 200/-||Third week of March 2024|
|Admit card availability from||First week of May 2024|
|Date of Examination||Second week of May 2024|
|Declaration of result||First week of June 2024|
For November Session:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of online registration||First week of September 2024|
|Deadline to register online||Second week of September 2024|
|Due date to submit the form with late fees of Rs. 100/-||Last week of September 2024|
|The deadline date of application form submission with late fees of Rs. 200/-||First week of November 2024|
|Admit card availability||Second week of November 2024|
|Date of Examination||Third week of November 2024|
|Declaration of result||First week of December 2024|
JAIIB Eligibility Norms
- Those candidates who are only regular members of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance will be eligible to participate in this examination.
- The employee should possess a passing certification of the intermediate standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent.
- The subordinate staff of Indian financial institutions/ recognized banking, who are members of the Institute, will take up the examination, provided they must clear the 12th class or its equivalent examination.
JAIIB 2024 Application Form
Candidates who are interested and eligible and wondering how to apply for JAIIB 2024 should undergo the steps outlined below:
- Firstly, you have to open the authorized web page of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, IIBF which is www. iibf.org.in.
- On the official website, you will see the “Examination/ Course” option available there. Clicking on the same a list of various options will appear on your screen. Under this list, select “Flagship Courses”.
- Click on the “JAIIB Exam 2024” option.
- Now, a new screen will open from where you have to click on the “New Registration” link and give out your basic details such as your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- After registering, you can sign in by providing your login credentials.
- Next, fill out your complete particulars in the application form such as educational details, contact and personal details.
- Apart from the details, you should not miss out to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- As the last step, candidates have to pay the required application fee and get a printout of the submitted application form and application fee for future reference.
- Normal Application Fee: INR 2970/- (Membership Fees INR 2700/- plus INR GST 270/-).
- Application Fee after the first last date: INR 2970/- + INR 100/-.
- Application Fee after the second last date: INR 2970/- + INR 200/-.
JAIIB Examination Attempt Fee:
The exam fee varies as per the number of attempts:
- 1st Attempt – INR 2700/-
- 2nd Attempt – INR 1300/-
- 3rd Attempt – INR 1300/-
- 4th Attempt – INR 1300/-
The examination pattern will consist of a total of four papers, following the current format of the test. Check the same via the below section:
The 4 papers included in the JAIIB Examination are
- Indian Economy and Indian Financial System
- Principles and Practices of banking
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- The test will be objective in nature and involves total of 100 questions.
- Each paper carries 100 marks for which the time allotted is 120 minutes (per paper).
- One-fourth mark assigned to the question will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Entrants will be considered for admission if they achieve a minimum of 45 marks in each subject and a cumulative 50% in all the subjects in a single attempt only.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System||100||100||2 hours|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||100||100||2 hours|
|Retail Banking & Wealth Management||100||100||2 hours|
JAIIB 2024 Result
The names of the qualifying candidates for written tests for the post of Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers will be made public by the Institute on their official portal once the exam process is completed. The outcome for each paper will be individually published on the website to make it easy for the individuals to look out for their roll numbers.