JET Agriculture 2024: Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test is organized by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur in order to help the candidates to get admitted to various courses like Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture and other courses offered by various colleges in Rajasthan state. Candidates will be given admission in various government and private agriculture institutions of the state through this exam. On the basis of their merit and performance in the Joint Entrance Exam, candidates will be allowed and given admission to the respective courses. For more details about JET Agriculture 2024, Candidates can read the following article.
JET Agriculture 2024 Important Updates
- Check Here: राजस्थान जेट 2024 Hindi Details
JET Agriculture 2024: Important Dates
|Application form starts||1st week of March 2024|
|Final date for application submission||2nd week of April 2024|
|Admit card will be available||3rd week of May 2024|
|Entrance Exam date||3rd week of May 2024|
|Answer key release||4th week of May 2024|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2024|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2024|
- Domicile candidates of Rajasthan and those candidates who have studied at last 3 years of qualifying exam continuously from Rajasthan are eligible to appear.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any other recognized board with at least 50% marks for general (45% marks for reserved categories).
- Candidates must have any of the following subjects, i.e. Chemistry, Physics, Agriculture, Biology or Mathematics in the 12th examination.
- The maximum age limit will be 25 years as on 1-1-2024.
JET Agriculture 2024 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the JET Agriculture admission through online mode. Fill and submit the application form of JET Agriculture on the official website. Go through the instructions before starting to fill of the application form. Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format. Modification in the application form will be provided till the last date of the application form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 2800/- for General, OBC & SBC candidates
- For SC, ST and PC candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 1400/-.
- The fee payment can be done online mode only. The application will be non-refundable.
- Exam Mode: Pen and paper-based mode.
- Language of Exam: The question paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Exam Duration: The duration will be about 2 hours.
- Answer Mode: Candidates have to mark their answers with a black ballpoint pen.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Sections||No. of Question|
JET Agriculture 2024 Counselling
The JET Agriculture Counselling will be started in the first week of June 2024. The counselling process will be organized in different rounds. Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of choice filled, availability of seats and rank. The authority publishes the admission list of the candidates for different rounds of counselling. Candidates will have to submit all original documents to the allotted college at the time of registration.
JET Agriculture 2024: Important Points
- There will be no admit card sent to the candidates personally.
- Candidates can find the admit card online mode through the website.
- Without producing a valid admit card candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- The result can be checked through the website.
- The authority shall publish a list of candidates mentioning their Roll & Registration Number, Name, Marks Obtained, and Rank.
- Take a printout of the result and keep it safe for further use.