JIPMER MBBS 2022: Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research conducts MBBS Entrance Examination in the month of June. The application form for the same will be available from the month of May through online mode. The candidates who wish to pursue medical courses from JIPMER can apply for JIPMER MBBS. It is held to get admission in the MBBS courses in JIPMER, Puducherry & Karaikal campuses.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||1st week of May 2022|
|Last Date of Form Submission||2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of June 2022|
|JIPMER Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of July 022|
|Seat Allotment Process Start||4th week of July 2022|
- Nationality: Applicant must be the Indian National. NRI & OCI candidates are also eligible to apply for it.
- Age: The age of the candidates must be 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
- Qualifying Examination: Students must have cleared /appearing in 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & in English subjects with the minimum aggregate of 50 % marks( for general candidates) and 40% (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH, reserved candidates).
- OPH General Candidates have to secure 45% marks in PCB along with English subjects.
NOTE- It is must to clear all the subjects separately with a minimum 50% of marks. However, if you belong to reserved categories such as ST or SC then you are supposed to get minimum 40% marks in these subjects. If any candidate is passed out from any foreign education board/ university then he/she must submit an eligibility certificate that is issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form
Candidates can get the JIPMER MBBS application forms from the official website (Which will be available after the release of official notice for JIPMER MBBS 2022 Exam). Candidates need to register themselves at jipmer.edu.in by filling in all the important details. Talking about the payment procedure then one can pay the application fee via online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. Once the form is filled correctly, get the printout of the filled application form as it may be required in the future.
- General category candidates: Rs-1200/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs-1000/-
- NRI/OCI candidates: Rs-2500/-
- OPH candidates are exempted from paying the application fee amount.
- Mode of payment can be done through DR/CR card/ Net Banking.
- There is no other mode of paying the application fee except Online.
MBBS admissions are done at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research according to the given seat reservation.
|Category||No of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI / OCI (Under Self Finance Scheme)||5|
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Number of Questions: Total 200 MCQ
- Language: English
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
The MBBS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER MBBS 2022: Counselling Process
- Prior to appearing for the JIPMER Counselling, candidates have to go through the Biometric fingerprint and image verification.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling 1 process from the last week of June 2022.
- It is necessary for the applicants to bring their original documents during the counselling procedure.
- After the document verification, if the candidate finds suitable medically fit by the authority will be admitted to the course , and required to submit the fee in cash on immediately basis.
- Seats will be allotted to only those candidates who had cleared their entrance and who fall in the merit list.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Coordination Compounds
- Solid State
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Surface Chemistry
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Ecology and Environment
- Cell Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Section-A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section-B: Writing Skills
- Section-C: Literature and Long Reading Text
- JIPMER will open registrations for its M.B.B.S. course in the month of March 2022.
- The Candidate Should be an Indian national to be eligible for JIPMER MBBS 2022
- Candidate should have completed the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the year of admission.
- Must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology, and English individually obtaining a minimum of 50% mark.
- Each correct response will be awarded one mark.
- Zero marks will be given for the question with no response.
- There is no negative marking.
- JIPMER MBBS 2022 Entrance Examination will be conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test) i.e., online test only.
Check here JIMER official website: http://www.jipmer.edu.in/