Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2023: Karnataka State Open University conducts the examination, for admission in B.Ed. program via Karnataka B. Ed CET 2023. Karnataka common entrance test (KCET) is a state-level examination for aspirants who want to pursue their career in Teaching. Candidates who want to take admission in a two-year B. Ed program in different government and private colleges must apply before the last date of application. In this article we are providing all the important information related to KCET such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, admit card and exam pattern etc.
Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of application form
|Last date of Form submission
|Last date of fee payment
|Date of examination
||It Will be uploaded soon
||Will be declared within one month
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 19 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The candidate must have completed graduation or in the final year of graduation.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% in the graduation.
- Minimum marks eligibility for the candidates of the SC/ST category is 40% in graduation.
Karnataka B.ED 2023 Application Form
- The mode of application for the Karnataka B.Ed CET is online.
- For the application, the candidate must reach the official website of the Authority.
- In the next step, the applicant must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks.
- Now, in next step candidate must upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format.
- The next step asks to fill the category of applicant. Fill in the category to which you belong to. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category.
- The next step is for the payment of the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode like debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Submit the information after payment. Take the printout of the confirmation page and of the payment slip for future references.
- There will be 150 multiple-choice questions in the examination.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Teaching aptitude and attitude
Karnataka B.Ed CET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates can download admit cards from the official website of the authority.
- Candidates can download admit cards by using the application number and Date of birth.
- It is a must to carry admit on the day of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in examination hall without a valid admit card.
- Admit cards will carry information like name, roll number, date, and venue of examination.
- Keep admit card till the end of counselling.
Karnataka B.Ed CET 2023 Result
- Candidates can download the result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- The result of the examination will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidate can expect result after one month of Examination.
- Successful candidates have to appear for the counselling on scheduled date at University premises.
- The candidate must take the printout of the result for the counselling process.
Karnataka B.Ed Counselling 2023
- Candidates would be invited to attend the counselling process based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- It is a must to attend counselling for the allotment of seats.
- Applicants must carry original documents on the day of Counselling; a list of the required documentation is given below:
- Photocopy of Bachelor degree with Original
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Karnataka B.Ed CET result
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Any other reservation certificate if applicable
- Admit Card