Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024: Candidates from Karnataka interested in pursuing a career in Nursing have the option to go for this B.Sc Nursing course. Every year, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts a Karnataka B.Sc Nursing examination. This state-level examination opens the door to many colleges and Universities of Karnataka providing a 4-year degree course, recognized by the Government of Karnataka. It is approved by Karnataka Nursing Council, Bangalore and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & Affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore.
Clinical experiences are provided to the students under the faculty’s guidance in some clinical and community settings. The course is fruitful for undergraduates and master’s of Physiotherapy to get admission in the Government and private colleges of Karnataka.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Procedure
One can apply for the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing exam 2024 online once the application form released on the website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea or www.karnatakacollegeofnursing.com
The tentative date for filling out the online application is estimated in the first week of August. This will be followed by the conduction of the examination in September. The expected month for releasing the result is October.
You can easily fill out the application form following the simple steps as given below:
- Visit the official website of the conducting authority, KEA, i.e. cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- You can then register yourself by clicking on the link and filling in the details like name, email ID, phone number, and date of birth.
- You will then receive a registration number and password with which you can log in to the website and proceed towards filling the application form providing the personal information, educational details, course-related details, etc.
- Make sure that all the fields are filled with correct details because any false details detected by the authority will lead to the declination of your admission.
- Besides these, the candidate has to upload scanned recent photographs, signatures, and required documents.
- Proceed to pay the application fee to complete registration.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
Required Documents for Application
While filling out the application form following documents are necessary to be submitted:
- HSC result
- DOB certificate
- Class XII qualifying certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Family Income Certificate
The application fee needs to be submitted online to complete the submission of the application form to the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. The application fee varies for each category as summarized below:
- For the candidates of the General/OBC category, the application fee is Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category have to pay Rs. 800/-
- The modes of payment available are via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through Demand Draft in favor of conducting authority.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Dates
|Notification Release Date||To be Announced|
|Application Form Available||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit Application Form||To be Announced|
|Merit List Release Date||To be Announced|
The applying candidate for the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 must fulfill the following criteria:
- The age of the candidate must be 17 or above.
- The candidate should have qualified Class XII with Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English from the recognized Board securing a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- Reserved category candidate must have got 40% of aggregate marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English from recognized Board.
- The applying candidate must be a citizen of India holding a domicile of Karnataka state.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 will include subjects like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, and English. The detailed syllabus from each subject is given below:
Botany: Cell: structure and functions, Complexities of the plant life, The diversity of plant life, Genetic material, Morphology of angiosperms, Common plant disease, Processes in plants, Taxonomy of flowering plants, Ecology, Recombinant DNA and tissue culture, Economy Botany.
Zoology: Classification, Animal Histology, Animal Reproduction, and Human Development, Animal world, Animal Morphology, Animal locomotion, Animal Respiration, Animal Physiology, Animal Excretion, Animal Circulation, The diversity of human life, Cellular growth, Human endocrine system, Human disease, Control and Coordination, Genetics, Biotechnology, Human development, Biology in Human welfare, Modern techniques in diseases diagnosis.
Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Solid-state, Classification of Elements, Periodicity, Surface chemistry, States of matter, Hydrogen, Equilibrium, Haloarenes, Process of isolation of elements, Chemical kinetics, Solutions, P, D, F-Block elements, Coordination Compounds, Ethers, Ketenes, Biomolecules, Carboxylic acid, Amines, General organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons, General organic chemistry, Environmental chemistry.
Physics: Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Molecular physics, Statistical mechanics, Atoms, Experimental Physics, Relativity, Condensed, Matter Physics, Electromagnetic Theory, Mathematical methods, Nuclear Physics, Electronics, Classical mechanics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Quantum Theory, and its Applications.
English: Modal Auxiliaries, Pronouns, Noun, Clause, Conjunction, Past Perfect uses, Sentence Patterns, Reported speech, To-Infinitive and -ing forms.
- The question paper will be divided into four different sections having questions from Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry respectively.
- It will consist of only multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The question paper is prepared including the syllabus taught in the 10+2 standard of science stream (Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry).
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Result
The result of Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 will also be announced on the official website declaring the qualifying status of the candidates. It will be available to be downloaded. Log-in credentials, i.e. roll number and date of birth can be used to download the result.
Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the examination result for future references. The announcement of the result will be followed by a counseling procedure.
Cut off and Counseling Details
After the evaluation of answer sheets, minimum qualifying marks will be announced category-wise. On its basis, a merit list will be generated and released on the web portal. This merit list will be accessible to candidates displaying candidates’ names, selection status, and college allotment.
This is further proceeded by calling the selected candidates for a counseling round where the document verification of the following will be processed. It will include Educational Certificates, Category certificates, Photographs, and Domicile. Once the counseling is successfully completed, candidates can download seat allowance letters from the official website.