GNM stands for General Nursing Midwifery, which is a Nursing diploma for a period of three years. Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB) administers GNM admissions in Karnataka. The application process for Karnataka GNM admission would most probably start in July. For this, the application form will be released on the official website www.ksndeb.org.
For the candidates interested in clinical nursing, all the details about Karnataka GNM Admission 2022, mentioning the important dates, eligibility criteria, selection, etc. are described below.
Karnataka GNM Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Application form release||To be announced|
|Last date of Application Form submission||To be announced|
|Merit List Availability||To be announced|
|Counseling Process Begins||To be announced|
|Commencement of Academic Year||To be announced|
Go through all the necessary details described below specifying the eligibility criteria for Karnataka GNM admission 2022:
- Applying candidates must have passed Class XII with a science background from a recognized board.
- Applicant must have secured a minimum of 40% marks with English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in 10+2 level.
- Only SC/ST category candidates will have a relaxation of 5%.
- NIOS Boards students who have passed 12th can also apply for GNM admission in Karnataka.
- The age of the candidate while admission should be at least 17 years.
- The aspiring candidate must be a resident of Karnataka.
Karnataka GNM Application Procedure 2022
Apply for Karnataka GNM Admission 2022 following this step-by-step guide as given below:
- The application form will be released online on the official website of the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB): www.ksdneb.org/
- After visiting the site, fill up the application form for the GNM program.
- All the fields highlighting an asterisk mark in the application must be filled by the candidate which includes personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Along with important documents, a scanned photograph, and signature as per the asked format have to be uploaded.
- Review the application form once carefully before submission.
- To complete the application process, proceed to pay the application fee online as stated by Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board.
- Once the payment is successful, take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
The application fee for the Karnataka GNM admission needs to be submitted online via Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs 400/-
- However, for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category (Paja/ Pappam Category-1), it is Rs 250/-
Important Documents for Karnataka GNM Admission
All the candidates must have the following documents during the admission process of Karnataka GNM:
- SSLC scorecard/ DOB certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Copy of all mark sheets
- Certificate of Compliance with application
- Secondary PUC original score
- Income certificate (Issued by Tehsildar)
- Application fee payment receipt
- ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Copy of all the certificate issued from the last institution
Karnataka GNM Selection Process
Marks obtained in the last qualifying exam would serve as a criterion for the selection process in Karnataka GNM 2022. This is followed by counseling of the shortlisted candidates where they are allocated seats based on their qualifying score.
Hyderabad-Karnataka (Welfare Karnataka) Divisional Reservation Quota:
Candidates can apply using their Hyderabad-Karnataka Divisional Reservation Quota by submitting an approval letter confirming their residence in the Hyderabad-Karnataka Division issued by the competent authority during counseling. 8% seats are reserved for candidates of Hyderabad-Karnataka province.
|Reserved for students from Kalaburagi, Bellary, Raichur, Koppal, Bidar, Yadagiri||70%|
|For State-Wide Nursing Education Institutions||8%|
Karnataka GNM Nursing Counseling 2022
A document verification process will be practiced in the Karnataka GNM Nursing Counseling 2022. Candidates must submit all the original documents to the counseling round. If any of the document is missing, then it could lead to cancellation of admission. An enrollment letter will be issued at the end of the online counseling.
|Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2022: Application form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Cut Off|
|GNM Admission 2022: General Nursing and Midwifery Forms, Eligibility|
|ANM Admission Form 2022: Dates, Course Details, Full Form, Eligibility|
Karnataka GNM Admission 2022: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How exactly the candidate can send the application form and other documents?
All the applying candidates can send a copy of the necessary documents and application form online. This is followed by an online counseling session as well.
Q2. How will the merit list be declared for proceeding with the admission process?
The merit list will be released on the official website of KSDNEB, i.e. www.ksdneb.org/ after the completion of the registration process for admission.
Q3. Do the candidates get the choice to select colleges under the admission process?
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
There is no option for the candidates for college selection. Instead, the colleges are allotted based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination and cutoff of the said college.