MP Bhoj Open University Assignment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate & diploma courses. The due date to fill up the admission form for the year will be in the third week of February 2023. The Bhoj Open University offers various specialized programs under its undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma courses. Individuals can pursue a wide range of programs, such as M.A., M.Sc., B.Ed., B.Sc., and many others. Go through this article to know more about MP Bhoj Open University Assignment 2023.
मध्य प्रदेश भोज यूनिवर्सिटी के लिए असाइनमेंट की डेट जल्द ही जारी की जाएगी, जैसे ही यूनिवर्सिटी के द्वारा कोई आधिकारिक घोषणा की जाती है हम इस पेज पर अपडेट कर देंगे। लेटेस्ट अपडेट के लिए हमारे इस पेज से जुड़े रहे।
MP Bhoj Open University Assignment 2023 Overview
|Name of the University||Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|UG Courses||BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ BLIS|
|PG Courses||MCA/ MBA/ MLIS/ MCS|
|Other Courses||B.Ed. SEDE/ OL|
|Certification Course||D.El.Ed/ DCA|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
MPBOU Assignment 2023 Submit Last Date
To submit the MP Bhoj Assignment for session 2023, the last date will be July 2023. The last date for some courses in the assignment may vary from the usual one. So students are recommended to confirm the same via the authorized website of Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University i.e. www.mpbou.edu.in.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MP Bhoj Open University Eligibility Requirements
Candidates will be able to register for any one of their favorite undergraduate courses offered by the University such as BA, BEd, BCA, BJMC, BCom, BBA, etc. But candidates will have to hold a certificate from the intermediate board with at least 50% scores from a recognized board of HS education.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education/ B.Ed. is a UG-level course that candidates can pursue after completing a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Candidates should hold a degree in a relevant discipline along with a minimum mark of 50% marks.
- BA: Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University offers specialized courses under the BA course. Students can take a BA after completing their 12th board examination in any discipline. Students will be able to select from a wide variety of Bachelor of Arts programs, such as English, Hindi, Political Science, and History. Generally, the admission process will be carried out on the basis of merit scored by the individuals in the last examination result.
- BJMC: Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication program has an eligibility of 12th with a required score of 50% aggregate marks.
Students possessing a graduate-level education in a pertinent field. Courses such as MA, MSc, MBA, M.Com & more in several specializations are offered at MP Bhoj Open University. Enrollment will take place considering the scores of candidates in previous education or entrance test.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a PG level course that is of 2 years duration. Those students who hold a bachelor’s degree like a Bachelor of Science or equivalent in the pertinent stream will be able to apply for this course at MP Bhoj Open University.
- MSW: To pursue this course, a degree of BSW is compulsory for candidates and they must have passed this degree with at least 50% marks.
MP Bhoj यूनिवर्सिटी 2023 Application Form
Interested individuals can get access to the information brochures from any regional center by paying the concerned registration fee. The fee payment must be made under the name “The Registrar” from the online portal of Madhya Pradesh Demand Draft Challan. The registration fee for B.Com, B.A., and B.Sc. is INR 150/-, and for other courses, the fee is INR 300/-.
After making the payment of the registration fee, the entrant should not miss out to submit the necessary documents to fulfill his/ her eligibility before the Director of the Regional Center. After the application form is signed by the Director, candidates need t0 complete the same at the nearest Madhya Pradesh Online booth center. A transaction id will be granted to the candidates based on their submission. Once the course fee is submitted, the administrator will give three copies of the duly filled application form (student copy, research center copy and booth center copy).
Here are the steps to fill up the application fee:
- First of all open the official website of MP Bhoj Open University.
- Click on the link for the online application form available on the homepage, then click it.
- Fill out all details as necessary, such as personal details, address details, academic details, candidate’s qualification details, etc., in the provided field.
- Then pay the requisite through the Demand Draft challan.
- After making the application fee payment, candidates need to display the required documents to prove their eligibility,
- After finishing all processes, hit the submit button.
For verification purposes, entrants have to present the following documents and certificates:
- Original mark-sheet.
- Original certificate.
- Caste certificate.
|Course Name||Application Fee|
|Undergraduate Programs||INR 150|
|B.Ed Special, Education||INR 800|
|Postgraduate Courses, B.Sc (IT), BJMC, B.Li.Sc, BCA, BBA & PG Diploma||INR 300|
|B.Ed/ D. El. Ed.||INR 500|
MP Bhoj Open University will declare and publish the results semester-wise. The result will be available for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd-semester of MSc, MCom, BSc, MA, BBA, BA, BCom & B.Com can be viewed through the web portal of MP Bhoj Open University. By using the candidate’s roll number, name, and other information, all entrants who appeared for the MPBOU examination may check their outcome.