MP PPT 2024: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or MP Vyapam conducts MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test). It provides admission in various diploma programs offered by the polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh. It is a state-level entrance exam. The application form will be started from Last week of April. Candidates should have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state to apply for this exam. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the common merit list. Candidates can get detailed information about MP PPT 2024 in the article below with also the exam pattern and counselling details.
MP PPT 2024: Important Dates
|Availability of the Online Application form||2nd week of May 2024|
|Closing date to fill the application form||2nd week of June 2024|
|Correction in the Application form||Last week of June 2024|
|Correction in Application form last date||1st week of July 2024|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2024|
|Result Announcement||In the month of July 2024|
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen having the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Candidate must pass the 10th or equivalent examination from the recognized board with mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- The candidate should score a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate who passed with grace marks can also apply.
MP PPT 2024 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The question paper will be having of objective type question.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- The complete duration of the exam for about 2 hours.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi & English language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP PPT 2024 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form in the month of April 2024. The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode. Candidates also have to upload the recent color passport size photograph, signature and handwriting proof. The last date to apply online for application form will be in the month of May 2024.
- Candidates from the general category should pay Rs. 400/-.
- For the applicants belonging to the reserved category, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/ internet banking/ debit card/ or kiosk portal.
- Candidates can get their admit cards before the exam.
- The admit card will be available to the candidates through the online mode.
- It is necessary for the candidate to carry the photo identity proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates can carry voter Id, PAN card, Aadhar card, DL, college Id proof, etc.
- The authority will release the result in the first week of July 2024.
- The result will be available after the completion of the written test.
- Candidates can view their results online mode.
- Candidates can use their roll number and date of birth for downloading the result.
- A separate merit list will be prepared for the reserve categories.
- On the basis of the qualifying (12th) exam after the declaration of the result, the merit list will be prepared.
MP PPT Counselling process will be started from the month of July. The seats will be allotted to the candidates in the online counselling. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the common merit list. The counselling schedule and other notifications will also be published in the local daily newspaper. Candidates have to select the course and college in which they are seeking admission. The authority will allow the seats to the candidates, on the basis of the availability of seats and choice filled by the candidates.
|ITI Admission Notification 2024||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Admission Notification 2024||Check Here|
- The syllabus will be prepared by the competent authority.
- Candidates can study their 10th standard syllabus to achieve good marks in the exam.
- The syllabus will be comprised of the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
MP PPT 2024 Important Points
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Other state candidates cannot apply.
- There is no other mode to fill application form except online mode.
- There is no age limit to apply.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be asked in the exam.
- It will be conducted online mode.