MPUAT Udaipur Ph.D Admission 2023: Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT) was established in the year 1999. The university is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Various UG and PG degree courses along with a Ph.D. in the field of Agriculture & Engineering, Dairy Technology, and Fisheries are offered by the university. The application process of MPUAT Udaipur Ph.D Admission is completely offline. Candidates can obtain the form from the college office. They can also download the application form from the official website of MPUAT. Get more details about MPUAT Udaipur Ph.D Admission in the following article.
- RCA: Rajasthan College of Agriculture, Udaipur
- College of Home Science
- College of Fisheries
- CTAE: College of Technology & Engineering
- CDFT: College of Dairy & Food Science Technology
|Agronomy||Plant Breeding & Genetics|
|Nematology||Family Resource Management|
|Entomology||Computer Science Engineering|
|Aquaculture||Renewable Energy Engineering|
|Horticulture||Textiles and Apparel Designing|
|Plant Pathology||Processing and Food Engineering|
|Food & Nutrition||Molecular Biology & Biotechnology|
|Animal Production||Human Development & Family Studies|
|Mining Engineering||Farm Machinery and Power Engineering|
|Extension Education||Soil and Water Conservation Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Irrigation and Water Management Engineering|
|Ag. Chem. & Soil Science||Home Science Extension & Communication Management|
MPUAT Udaipur Ph.D Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||4th week of June 2023|
|Counselling for Agricultural Engineering disciplines||1st week of July 2023|
|Counselling for other disciplines||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date for registration and payment of fees||2nd week of July 2023|
- A master’s degree with at least 65% marks for Engineering specializations is the minimum eligibility criteria (55% for others).
- For candidates belonging to reserved categories, 5% relaxation will be given.
Exemption from Written Test
Following categories of students are exempted from the Ph.D. Written Test:
- Those who have qualified JRF and nominated by ICAR
- ICAR Nominee
- Sponsored candidates deputed by MPUAT or Government of Rajasthan
MPUAT Udaipur Ph.D Admission 2023 Application Form
Candidates can get the application form of MPUAT Udaipur Ph.D Admission from college campus on payment of INR 1000 through cash. The application form will also be available on the official website of CTAE, Udaipur. Pay the application fee of INR 1000 through DD in favor of “Dean, CTAE payable at Udaipur”. Candidates are required to send the duly filled application form along with desired documents and DD to the official address as The Dean, College of Technology & Engineering, University campus, Udaipur- 313001, Rajasthan
- Candidates need to score at least 60% marks in the written test.
- There will be a Written Entrance cum Screening Test conducted.
- It has the objective type multiple choice questions from the relevant discipline/research methodology.
- The test shall of 2-hour duration.
- The selection will be on the basis of Merit cum Interview, as per the criterion fixed by the University.
- Two marks will be given for a minimum one year of experience.
- For each additional year, two more marks will be given up to a maximum of 10 marks.
|BE/ B.Tech marks||30%|
|ME/ M.Tech marks||30%|
- A minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a responsible capacity in a Registered Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought is required.
- GATE qualified candidates must be getting Assistantship through AICTE, MHRD, Ph.D. admitted candidates are having chances of getting Research Assistantship under TEQIP-III Program.
Visit the official website of MPUAT