For NII Ph.D Admission, the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi releases a notification from Indian citizens. Interested candidates who want to take admission to Ph.D. can fill and submit the application form. On the basis of the marks in the qualifying exam, the shortlisting of candidates will be done. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form of NII Ph.D Admission before the last date. Read the following article to get more details about the Ph.D. program.
National Institute of Immunology Admission Updates
NII Ph.D Admission Notification will be released in the 1st week of January 2023 Tentatively….for the latest update ..stay connected.
NII Ph.D Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Application form available from
|1st week of January 2023
|Last date for submission of the application form
|3rd week of January 2023
|Admit card declaration
|2nd week of February 2023
|Entrance Examination on
|3rd week of February 2023
|Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
|3rd week of April 2023
|2nd week of June 2023
|1st week of July 2023
NII Ph.D Admission 2023 Important Links
- Chemical Biology
- Structural Biology and
- Computational Biology
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Infectious and Chronic Disease Biology
- A Junior Research Fellowship of Rs.25000/- per month is provided by the institute.
- Candidates already awarded a fellowship from CSIR, UGC, ICMR, DBT, and DST may avail those fellowships as per rules governed by the respective funding agency.
- M.Sc. in any branch of Science, M.Tech., M.B.B.S., M.V.Sc., M.Pharm., Integrated M.Sc., or equivalent qualification.
- Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) and Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate score (55% for reserved category candidates) or equivalent grade, and 55% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Master’s degree.
- Appearing candidates for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Such candidates will be admitted provisionally.
The reservation will be given as per statutory norms as follows:
- 15% for SC
- 5% for ST
- 27% for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 3% for persons with disabilities (PwD).
NII Ph.D Admission 2023 Application Form
The application form of NII Ph.D Admission will be available online at the official website (www.nii.res.in). Register to become eligible to apply online application form. Submit an application through the NII application portal, along with application fees. Candidates must be eligible as per the criteria mentioned above. Based on the scores in either NII-2023 or JGEEBILS-2023, the candidates will be short-listed for an interview. Candidates are encouraged to appear in both examinations.
- The online application fee is Rs.1000/- for General /OBC (NCL) Applicants.
- For SC/ST/PwD, the application fee will be Rs.500/-.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Online Application facilities will be available on the NII website.
- Candidates will be short-listed for an interview based on their scores in either NII-2023 or JGEEBILS-2023.
- Candidates must appear in at least one of the two examinations mentioned above.
- A Computer-based Entrance Examination will be conducted by NII at multiple centers all over India.
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination in Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS-2023).
- Candidates should appear in both examinations.
Interviews will be held at the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi.
- The list of candidates short-listed for interviews shall be available on the NII website and Notice Board.
- Candidates will be enrolled for the Ph.D. program of NII in academic affiliation with JNU, New Delhi.
- The authority will pay the second-class train fare on providing proof of the journey.