National Sports University Admission 2023: The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports established the National Sports University in Manipur in 2018. In the area of sports and physical education, NSU offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees. Students are accepted to this institution based on their merit, which is determined by their performance on the entrance exam and counselling. The institution accepts applications for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the month of June each year. In March 2018, the centrepiece of National Sports University (NSU) was unveiled.
The NSU’s primary goal is to offer sports educational programmes, such as those in coaching, sports technology, sports sciences, and sports management. A dedicated training facility for various athletic disciplines will be located on campus, with training programmes that meet worldwide standards.
BPES (Bachelor of Physical Education and Science) likewise B.Sc Sports Coaching (in various sports activities like Athletics, Archery, Boxing, Badminton, Football, Weightlifting, and Shooting).
MA. in Sports Psychology, M.Sc in Sports Coaching.
National Sports University Admission 2023: Dates
Important Dates for National Sports University in 2023 must be checked by candidates.
|Application Form Commencement||1st week of June 2023|
|Application form Last Date||To be updated|
|Admit Card||To be updated|
|Examination Date for NSUEE||To be updated|
|Game Proficiency Test, Medical Fitness Test, Physical Fitness, Viva-Voce, and Document verification||To be updated|
|Declaration of Result||To be updated|
|Registration Date & Fees Payment||To be updated|
|Classes Commencement||To be updated|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
National Sports University Admission 2023: Application Form
The applicant may then proceed to the next stage of the application process, which is payment. Applicants get the option of choosing between online and offline payment methods.
- Candidates can register for this test through the website in an online manner.
- Fill out your registration information and then register.
- Complete all required fields, including personal, academic, and programme information, as well as any other relevant information.
- Upload scanned images of your photo, signature, and other required papers.
- Candidates must choose the application for the course for which they have applied, percentage, personal information, address, and other payment application fee data in the Application Form.
- Applicants must retain a copy of the application form, acknowledgement sheet, and fee payment Challan.
- Candidates must pay the application fee solely via an online transaction.
- Remember to save the printed copy of the Application Form for future reference.
Applicants should carefully go through the National Sports University Eligibility Criteria.
Sports Coaching (B.Sc.)
It is a four-year undergraduate curriculum that follows the standards of coaching methods and theories recommended in the sports sector. The programme gives students knowledge and experience in sports coaching, with a focus on skill development. Every year, the institution accepts ten applicants from several sports genres.
- Eligibility Criteria: A 10+2 diploma from any government-approved institution with physical education as a major subject.
- Possibilities for a career include sports coach, personal trainer, and sports consultant, among others.
For the B.P.E.S.
A bachelor’s degree in sport and physical education is a three-year undergraduate curriculum intended to offer in-depth knowledge of physical training learning modules. The curriculum prepares students for a career in the sports and fitness industry.
- Eligibility requirements: a 10+2, followed by an entrance exam and counselling.
- Possibilities include Physical Education Teacher, Fitness Coach, and Health Instructor, among others.
M.Sc. Sports Coaching
This two-year postgraduate programme prepares students to become qualified sports coaches by providing them with professional coaching methods. This programme aids in the development of applicants’ mental and physical abilities.
- Eligibility requirements include a B.Sc in Sports Coaching or an equivalent degree, as well as a passing score on an admissions exam and counselling.
- Possibilities for a career include sports administrator, sports development officer, and personal trainer.
M.A. in Sport Psychology
A master’s degree in sports psychology is a two-year postgraduate programme that teaches students about the psychological aspects of human behaviour during competitive sports. The methods for studying the human mind and other psychological variables influencing it are covered in this training module.
- Eligibility Criteria: A Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education/ Psychology/or a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology is one of the courses and a minimum of 50% marks is required.
- Career options include sports counselors, sports researchers, and therapists, among others.
National Sports University Admission Procedure
Only those applicants who have excelled at significant levels of competition such as district level, national/international championships, state level, and so on will be considered for admission. Prize money league contests, commemorative/invitational matches, and similar events will not be considered.
These achievements should be no more than three years old at the time of application. Candidates who have represented the nation in major events such as the Olympics will be paid to direct confessions. Physical fitness is part of the admissions process.
Manipur, Imphal, India is home to the National Sports University. Its foundation was just set in March of this year. NSU will focus on sports-related fields such as sports medicine, physical education, sports science, sports management, and so forth.
National Sports University 2023: Result
The outcome would be published on the university’s official website. Candidates must enter their roll number or registration number in order to verify their results. Following successful clearance, applicants are referred to the counselling procedure.
The session scorecard for the online mode will be released by the authorities. To obtain the scorecard, candidates must go to the official website and provide their online application number and date of birth.
Candidates have till the day of the test to download a scorecard. On the official website, you may download the document. It should be emphasized that none of the candidates will get a physical copy of the scorecard from the authorities.