NDUAT Admission Form 2023 Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology is a state university located in Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh. The university is renowned for its Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry courses. Hence, various students appear for its entrance exam. The admission procedure is based on merit and qualifying marks in the entrance exam. So, this article will be of interest to all those who are aspirants of NDUAT in 2023. Because it covers relevant details like Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria & How to apply for any of the courses offered in the university.
NDUAT Admission Form 2023 Dates
|Starting of online application form submission (UPCATET)||3rd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of March 2023|
|Availability of correction window||1st week of April 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exam Result||4th week of May 2023|
|Documents uploading for online registration for Counseling||1st week of June 2023|
|UG and Diploma Courses 1st Round Counseling|
|Online Choice filling||2nd week of June 2023|
|Choice locking counseling||4th week of June 2023|
|Result of 1st round seat allotment||1st week of July 2023|
|Online security fee payment||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling (1st round) Entrance and document verification||1st week of July 2023|
|UG and Diploma Courses 1st Round Counseling|
|Offline Counseling for Letter Download & Online Registration Fee Deposit||2nd week of July 2023|
|2nd Counseling for UG Courses||3rd week of July 2023|
|Documents upload and registration for online counseling||1st week of June 2023|
|2nd Counseling Seat Allotment Candidates Admission for Complete Process Registration Date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Fee deposition for online counseling registration (PG courses)||3rd week of June 2023|
|UG and Diploma Courses 1st Round Counseling||3rd week of June 2023|
|1st online counseling for PG courses|
|Online Choice Feeling||4th week of June 2023|
|Online Choice Locking||4th week of June 2023|
|1st Online Counseling Seat Allotment Result||1st week of July 2023|
|Online fee||1st week of July 2023|
|1st Counseling Documents Verification & Completed Admission||2nd week of July 2023|
|2nd Counseling Offline for PG Courses|
|Online registration Fee payment and download letter for offline counseling||2nd week of July 2023|
|Second counseling for PG||3rd week of July 2023|
|2nd counseling seat allotment result and document verification||4th week of July 2023|
|Fees deposit for Online counseling registration (For all Ph .D syllabus)||2nd week of July 2023|
|Online counseling for registration and Document uploaded for All Ph.D. syllabus||2nd week of July 2023|
|Online Counseling for All Ph.D. syllabus|
|Online choice filling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Online choice locking||4th week of July 2023|
|Online Counseling Seat Allotment Result||4th week of July 2023|
|Online security fees deposit||4th week of July 2023|
NDUAT Admission Form
Admission to various courses of NDUAT is processed based on the marks scored in UPCATET. Also, the candidates have to submit the application form before the last date to get admission to NDUAT in 2023. Hence, all the necessary details regarding the application form including release date, required documents, and fields asked in the form are given below:
- The application form for NDUAT 2023 will be released online soon on the UPCATET official website, i.e. www.upcatet.org.
- Thereafter, the students have to select the course, they are applying for.
- Later, fill in all the details including personal, educational as well as contact details as specified in the application form.
- Besides this, the scanned copy of a recent photograph having the name and date of birth must be uploaded. Also, a signature and thumb impression is required for the application (left-hand thumb impression for male candidates, right-hand thumb impression for female candidates).
- Lastly, the prescribed application fee must be deposited via online mode.
- Once the application procedure is completed, take a printed copy of the submitted application form after 24 hours of fee payment. Further, it is recommended to take two copies of the printed application form for future references.
NDUAT Application Fee
The application fee of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2023 can be paid online via credit/ debit card or net banking. So, for the student’s convenience, the prescribed application fee for candidates of different categories is given below:
|UR and OBC candidates||Rs. 1250/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1050/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
Besides the online application, the aspirants can apply via offline mode as well for NDUAT admission in 2023. For this, the candidate has to download the application form from the official website. Also, a demand draft must be generated for the required amount from any SBI branch. Thereafter, it must be sent along with the complete application form.
Alternatively, the application form can be collected from the university campus making a payment of the prescribed amount via cash/DD. Later, it is submitted with the required documents.
The application form of only those candidates will be selected for admission in NDUAT who meet all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the 2023 year. Thus, all the eligibility criteria including educational qualification, age limit, nativity, etc have been described below in detail:
- For the aspirants of the B. V. Sc. & A. H course, the age limit is set to be between 17 to 25 years as of 31 December 2023.
- Besides this, for other UG courses, the candidates between 16 to 22 years as of 31st December 2023 are eligible.
- However, for the PG courses, there is no set upper age limit.
Note: Also, a relaxation of five years will be given in the upper age limit for the applicants who belong to SC, ST, and OBC categories.
The applicant must be a native citizen of Uttar Pradesh to get admission in any course of NDUAT 2023. Besides this, other criteria of the nativity are given below:
- The qualifying exam for NDUAT admission, i.e. UPCATET must be cleared by the candidate from Uttar Pradesh. Also, he/she must be residing in UP for the last five years to be eligible for NDUAT admission in 2023.
- Besides this, the candidates who live in India and their father’s residential address is in UP are also eligible.
- Similarly, the applicants whose fathers is living in UP after obtaining a residential address for the last 5 years are also eligible.
- Also, the wards of the state or central government employees posted in UP are also eligible applicants.
- Lastly, the NRI students whose ancestors belonged to UP can also apply for NDUAT admission in 2023.
- For B.Sc. Hons in Agriculture and Horticulture, the applicants must have cleared the XII examination from Agri. Sci. /PCB/PCM/PCMB subjects
- Likewise, the aspirants who want to pursue Bachelor’s in Fisheries Science must have studied Agri. Sci./PCB/PCMB in intermediate.
- To become eligible for B. V. Sc. & A. H programs, in intermediate the applicant must have PCMB or PCB subject along with English as a compulsory subject. Also, he/she must have scored 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English subjects. However, the candidates of the SC/ST category must have scored a minimum of 47.5%.
- Since only the girl candidates can apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science, so the applicants must have qualified XII standard with either science or arts stream having Home Science as a subject.
- Also, the candidates who have cleared XII exams having Agricultural Sci., PCM, or PCMB subject group can apply for B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)
- B.Tech (CSE, ME) applicants also must have passed 10+2 level with PCM or PCMB subjects.
- Further, the candidates who are interested in M.Sc (Community Science/Home Science) must possess a B.Sc.(H.Sc.)/B.Sc. Home Science (Hons.) 10+2+4 years degree.
- Also, for M.Sc. (Agriculture), the applicants who have a B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc. Ag (Hons), B.Sc (Hons) Ag degree having relevant subjects in the 10+2+4 system.
- Similarly, the B.Sc.(Ag.)/B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.)/ B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. / B.Sc. Hort. (10+2+4 years degree) is required for taking admission in M.Sc (Horticulture).
- For the M.V.Sc. course, the applicant who has scored an OGPA 5.50 (5.00 for SC/ST) out of 10 in B.V.Sc. & A. H. can apply. Besides this, the applicants must have registered in VCI, New Delhi, or State Veterinary Council.
- Lastly, the applicants for Ph.D. in Agriculture and Veterinary Science, a degree of M.Sc (Ag), and M.V.Sc. are required to relevant subjects.
NOTE: The PG courses in NDUAT in 2023 are only open for candidates who possess a 4-years bachelor’s degree. However, a bachelor’s degree holder of three years is not considered eligible.