NIT Kurukshetra PhD Admission 2022: National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (or NIT Kurukshetra) was established and administered by the Government of India. It is a public engineering institute located in Kurukshetra and one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology. The institute offers a Ph.D. course in which a candidate can opt for full time/part-time/off-campus as per their choice. The candidates need to sit for an entrance test followed by Interview and Presentation rounds for admission to the Ph.D. courses. Candidates employed in an NIT on a regular / contract for three years or more are exempted from the Entrance Test. Get more details about NIT Kurukshetra PhD Admission in the following article.
Specialization provided through NIT Kurukshetra PhD Admission
- Sciences: Physics, Chemistry
- Engineering: Civil, Computer, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Communication
- Computer Applications
- Business Administration
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master’s degree (M.Tech./ M.E/ M.S.) or equivalent in relevant branch# of Engineering / Technology with a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate, preceded by a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s degree in relevant branch of Engineering / Technology. OR
- (a) Bachelor’s degree in relevant branch of Engineering / Technology with a minimum of 70% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and a minimum of 10 years of work experience (at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent) in an engineering degree-level technical institute or R & D organization/industry
For other Specialization
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate, preceded by a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (on 10-point s
Additional Eligibility Conditions for Part-Time Ph.D Admission
- The applicants should be professionally employed as engineers or scientists in Public Sector Undertakings.
- Regular faculty of reputed Institute/University/College having sufficient facilities to carry out research at their place in the related research area.
- All such candidates should have a minimum experience of two years at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent as a regular employee in the sponsoring institute/ university/ college/ organization or R&D organization /national laboratory/industry at the time of applying for admission.
- Candidates have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” on a proper letterhead from the appropriate authority in the organization.
For Institute Scholarship
- Only GATE / NET qualified scholars can only get the award of the Institute fellowship.
- Support for doctoral program by the MHRD would be termed as Research / Teaching Assistantship.
- A candidate will receive the institute scholarship for a duration of two years.
- If the research scholar has published at least one research paper before the start of 3rd year, the scholarship may be expandable to 3rd year.
- The same is expandable in 4th year if the research scholar has published at least two / one research papers respectively before the start of 4th year.
NIT Karnataka Ph.D. Admission
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIT Kurukshetra PhD Admission: Application Form
- Candidates can download the application form of NIT Kurukshetra PhD Admission from the institute website.
- Applicants can submit the applications for Ph.D., in the prescribed application form in the office of the Registrar, Golden Jubilee Administrative Building, NIT Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra-136119.
- The application fee of Rs. 200/- must be submitted along with the application form.
- Candidates can pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra payable at Kurukshetra.
- Candidates can also deposit the application fee of Rs. 200/- online using SBI I-Collect facility.
- In this case, they must attach the receipt of the online payment along with the application.
Visit the official website of NIT Kurukshetra