PJTSAU B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2023: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) will release a notification for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Course under NRI/NRI Sponsored Quota for the Academic Year 2023. The university also offers UG, PG & Ph.D. degree programs under various faculties. It provides admission at its main campus (Rajendranagar) & constituent colleges located in Telangana. Candidates can get more details about PJTSAU B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2023 from the article given below.
PJTSAU B.Sc Agriculture 2023: Important Dates
|Opening date of online submission of Application form||1st week of July 2023|
|Closing date of online submission of Application form||4th week of July 2023|
- Passed 12th standard from an Indian Board or an equivalent Board outside the country is required to apply.
- Candidates must have secured 50 percent marks in each of the subjects of Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences in the above qualification.
- Good knowledge of English is compulsory.
- Candidates are required to have a certificate of the candidate’s proficiency in English issued by the respective Indian Mission abroad or recognized agencies.
- The students seeking admission under the quota are not required to appear for any entrance test.
- The age of the candidates should be 17 years.
- The upper age limit will be 22 years.
- The age will be taken as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates the upper age will be 25 years and the same for students with physical disabilities is 27 years.
PJTSAU B.Sc Agriculture Application Form
Visit the official website www.pjtsau.edu.in to fill the application form of PJTSAU B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2023. Fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with all the required details. Before proceeding to fill the online application form, read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission. Provide all the details correctly according to the original certificates while filling the Online Application Form. Save the application in the draft format until final submission. A PDF application will be generated after successful submission of application and payment of the fee. Keep a printout of the final application form. Visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.edu.in frequently for regular updates.
- Online Application/ Registration Fee will be Rs. 5,000/-
- The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking option to pay the fee.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The selection of candidates shall be based on the merit list prepared by the university.
- The merit list will be on the basis of the marks secured in Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent.
- In case of a tie, the marks in the optional subjects viz., Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry shall be taken into consideration.
- In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration.
|Year||1st Semester||2nd Semester||Total|
|First||Rs.30,13,550 + Rs. 36,450/-||Rs. 50,000/-||30,50,000|
|Second||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-||1,00,000|
|Third||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-||1,00,000|
|Forth||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-||1,00,000|