Pondicherry University 2022: Pondicherry University came into existence in 1985 that offers various PG, Doctoral & Integrated Research courses in the field of engineering, arts, business administration, science & many others. The university conducts every year its own entrance examination for offering admission in PG courses. The applications for Pondicherry University 2022 will be invited from eligible applicants for Pondicherry University Entrance Exam soon. The Pondicherry university also offers Doctoral and Integrated Research programs in the field of business administration, engineering, arts, science. The interested applicants can check the relevant details about Pondicherry University 2022 Admission from this article below.
Pondicherry University Ph.D. Admission Notification has been released. Interested candidates can apply till 31st March 2022.
Ph.D Admission Details
|Availability of Application Form||11 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||31 March 2022|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
Pondicherry University 2022 Important Dates
For MBA Programme
|Application form release||4th week of January 2022|
|Application submission last date||2nd week of March 2022|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA||2nd week of March 2022|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA(BA)||2nd week of March 2022|
|Selection List Declaration||3rd week of March 2022|
|Payment of Fees & Admission Confirmation||1st week of April 2022|
For Other Courses
|Commencement of online registration||3rd week of March 2022|
|Closing date for online registration||2nd week of May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Examination date||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||4th week of June 2022|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
For PG course
- The applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 50% marks under 10+2+3 patterns.
- For 5 years integrated program, the applicants have to qualify +2 examination scoring minimum 50% marks.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
For the Ph.D. course
- The applicants applying for the Ph.D. program, have to clear their Master’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3+2 patterns.
- The applicants must have scored 50% marks.
Pondicherry University 2022 Application form
Pondicherry University Application Form will be available online at the official website of the university. The applicants can fill their applications from the date mentioned above. If an applicant wants to apply for more than one course then he has to apply separately for each course. The applicants will have to enter all the details as required in the application form such as personal details, scanned images of photograph & signature, email ID, contact number, etc. The applicants who belong to the personal Defense Category, they need to submit their application form through offline mode at the given address:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic Admissions),
|MBA (common for all MBA programs)||500||Exempted||1000|
- For NRI and Overseas Candidates, the application fee is US$100 (i.e. 7,100/- in equivalent Indian currency).
- The application fee can be paid either online (through credit/debit card/net banking) or offline (through challan) mode.
|Applicants from Union Territory of Puducherry||25%|
- The examination will be online based.
- There will be a total of 100 questions of MCQ type.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be of 400 marks.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Ahmedabad||Cuttack||Kozhikode||New Delhi||Srinagar (J&k)|
|Bhopal||Itanagar||Madurai||Port Blair (Andamans)||Vijayawada|
- The minimum cut-off for general applicants in respect of Ph.D. admissions will be half of the average of the entrance examination marks that will be scored by all the applicants in respective subjects.
- The minimum cut-offs for OBC/SC/ST/PWD applicants will be 10% below the cut-off marks of the general category applicants.
Result and Merit List
- After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be prepared for the PG/PG Diploma or Ph.D. course on the basis of the entrance exam.
- Only selected applicants will be informed about their selection.
- The merit list will be available online at the official website of the university, the applicants will be able to check the list from there.
Pondicherry University 2022 Admission Process
- The selection of applicants for admission in the PG/PG Diploma will be on the basis of the applicants’ performance in the entrance exam.
- The eligible applicants will be selected for admission on the basis of the common merit list.
- The NET/JFR qualified applicants with fellowship will be offered direct admission to the Ph.D. course.
- There will be no separate call letter/admission information provision to the selected applicants. The admissions to the Ph.D. course will be made as per these criteria: Entrance exam- 70% and Personal Interview & Academic Records- 30%.
Documents required for Pondicherry University 2022 Admission
- Mark sheet or passing certificate of 10th & 12th standard
- Degree/provisional certificate of the qualifying exam along with mark statement
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- ID proof