The Pondicherry University will release the Pondicherry University Admit Card 2022 online mode. Every year the University of Pondicherry conducts the entrance examination which offers admissions to students in the UG & PG programs. Candidates who want to take admission in the various technological, science, or management courses can apply for this entrance. The hall ticket has been uploaded by the university on their website. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. There will be no other mode (other than online) available to access the admit card. The candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination without the admit card. Candidates can get more information about Pondicherry University Admit Card 2022 from the article given below.
Pondicherry University Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Examination date||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||4th week of June 2022|
Pondicherry University Admit Card 2022
The University will release the Pondicherry University Admit Card 2022 only when the applicants successfully register their admit card. Admit card will be made available on the official website only via online mode. Admit card includes the name of the candidate, father’s name, roll no, date & timings of the examination, category and the venue of the entrance. Candidates have to bring the admit card on the date of the examination which permits them to sit in the examination hall
Steps to Download Pondicherry University Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official website of the link.
- A login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the registered login ID and password correctly.
- After filling up the details, click on the login option.
- Check for ‘Pondicherry University Admit Card 2022’ link.
- Enter the details required to open the admit card.
- After submitting it the Admit Card will appear on the screen in pdf format.
- Download it and take the hard copy of it for further use.
- Keep extra printouts of it till the admission procedure.
- The examination will be online based.
- There will be a total of 100 questions of MCQ type.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be of 400 marks.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Ahmedabad||Cuttack||Kozhikode||New Delhi||Srinagar (J&k)|
|Bhopal||Itanagar||Madurai||Port Blair (Andamans)||Vijayawada|