Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot conducts Punjab Para-medical Entrance examination for the admission in nursing courses. It is a state level exam conducted every year by the authority. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for PPMET 2023. Candidates who wish to apply must visit the official website of the Baba Farid University of Health Science. Candidate must have 10+2 examination from a recognized board. Candidates must pay the application fee for the completion of the application form. Candidate can get all the details of PPMET 2023 in the given article such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and application fee etc.
PPMET 2023 Important Dates
|Nursing Starting of Application
||1st week of June 2023
|Last date of Application
||3rd week of June 2023
|Last date of fee deposition
||4th week of June 2023
|Availability of Admit Card
||4th week of June 2023
|Date of Examination
||1st week of July 2023
|Declaration of Result
||1st week of July 2023
- The age of the candidate must be at least 17 years.
- Candidate must have 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- The subjects of candidates in the 11th and 12th standard must be Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as a core subject along with English.
- Candidate must have passed core subject with a minimum of 45% (5% relaxation is provided to the candidates who belong to reserved categories).
- Candidates who are in the final year of 10+2 are also eligible for the examination but they have to produce the certificates at the time of counselling.
- For NRI Applicants: NRI students do not need to apply for the entrance examination. They have to take the eligibility certificate from the University and will send to the admission application directly to the University.
PPMET 2023 Application Form
The mode of application for the PPMET 2023 is online. Candidate must read the instructions given on prospectus before applying. Candidates have to fill the application form directly on the website and make an online payment. Register online and provide your correct and functional email because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email. Candidate should have scanned copy of his/her latest front facing good quality coloured photo with white background, signature and Thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format only for uploading on the website. The size of the image must not exceed 40 KB. Examination centre will not be changed after the successful submission of the application form. Pay the fee to complete the form. Candidate must take a printout of the confirmation page.
- The Application fee for the General Category students is Rs. 3000.
- For the students belongs to the reserved category application fee is Rs. 1500.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through India by using Bank Challan.
- The application fee is nonrefundable and nonadjustable.
- The mode of examination is Pen-Paper mode.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions where each question carries 4 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- The question will come from Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
|Terrorist affected/Riots affected
|Wards of Defence Personnel
PPMET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates can download admit card of PPMET 2023 from the official website of Baba Farid Institute of Health Sciences.
- Admit card will be issued to candidates 15 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are required to print a copy of Admit card.
- Admit card will contain details like Roll number, personal details of the candidate like name, Father Name, Date of Examination, Timing and venue of Examination.
- Admit card is a mandatory document and must be carried on the day of examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
PPMET 2023 Result
- The result of PMET 2023 will be available on the official website of Authority.
- Candidate can expect result after one month of Examination.
- Download the result by entering the date of birth and roll number.
- Candidate must take a printout of the result.
PPMET 2023 Counselling
- Candidates can get all the details of the counselling schedule on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to check the counselling schedule and be present in person accordingly.
- Carry all important documents along with the at the time of counselling.
- The counselling session will completely depend on the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam.
B.Sc. Nursing Fee Structure
|NRI Students in Private Colleges
PPMET 2023 Syllabus
- Physics: Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Work, energy and power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Properties of solids and liquids, Electronic devices, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and waves, Communication systems, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves,Optics,Dual nature of matter and radiation, Electrostatics,Atoms and nuclei.
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, States of matter, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox reactions and electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry in everyday life, Principles related to practical chemistry, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Polymers, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, Biomolecules, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrogen, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, D – and f – block elements, Co-ordination compounds, Environmental chemistry, General principles and processes of isolation of metals.
- Biology: Diversity in Living Organism, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics, and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
2 thoughts on “PPMET 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern”
I am from karnal,haryana.I want to know that I’m eligible for ppmet exam or not ???
Bsc nursing k 2019 k form kb aayege??