PPMET 2022: Candidates who are willing to take admission to the B.Sc Nursing course in the state of Punjab must apply for PPMET before the last date of application. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences conducts Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test every year. The admission follows an offline mode of examination. The mode of application for PPMET 2022 is online. Candidates can get all the related information to PPMET 2022 in this given article.
PPMET 2022 Updates
PPMET 2022 Application process is going to start from the 1st week of June 2022. After the release of official notice, candidates can apply for the same. Check Here: BFUHS Application Form
PPMET 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of Application form||1st week of June 2022|
|last date of Application||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date of fee deposition||4th week of June 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of June 2022|
|Date of Examination||1st week of July 2022|
|declaration of Result||1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling Process will start in||August 2022|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The age of the candidate must be at least 17 years.
- Candidate must have 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- The subjects of candidates in the 11th and 12th standards must be Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as a core subject.
- Candidate must have passed core subjects with a minimum 45% (5% relaxation is provided to the candidates who belong to reserved categories).
- Candidates who are in the final year of 10+2 are also eligible for the examination but they have to produce the certificates at the time of counselling.
- For NRI Applicants: NRI students do not need to apply for the entrance examination. They have to take the eligibility certificate from the University and will send it to the admission application directly to the University.
PPMET 2022 Application Procedure
- The candidate must read the instructions given on the prospectus before applying.
- The mode of application for the PPMET 2022 is online.
- Candidates must visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, which is the conducting body of PPMET.
- Candidates have to fill the application form directly on the website and make an online payment.
- Register online and provide your correct and functional email because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
- Candidate should have a scanned copy of his/her latest front facing good quality colored photo with white background, signature, and Thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format only for uploading on the website.
- The size of the image must not exceed 40 KB.
- The examination center will not be changed after the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates must pay an application fee for the completion of the application form.
- The Application fee for the General Category students is Rs. 3000.
- For the students who belongs to the reserved category application fee is Rs. 1500.
- The candidate must take a printout of the confirmation page.
B.Sc. Nursing Fee Structure
|Government Colleges||Rs. 13,000|
|NRI Students in Private Colleges||Rs.$15,000|
- The mode of examination is Pen-Paper mode.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions where each question carries 4 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- The question will come from Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
PPMET 2022 Syllabus
Physics: Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Work, energy and power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Properties of solids and liquids, Electronic devices, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and Waves, Communication systems, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves,Optics,Dual nature of matter and radiation, Electrostatics,Atoms and nuclei.
Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, States of matter, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox reactions and electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry in everyday life, Principles related to practical chemistry, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Polymers, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, Biomolecules
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrogen, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, D – and f – block elements, Co-ordination compounds, Environmental chemistry, General principles and processes of isolation of metals.
Biology: Diversity in Living Organism, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics, and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
|PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022|
|B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022: Dates, Entrance Exam Form, Colleges|
|Category||Government College||Private College|
|Terrorist affected/Riots affected||1%||–|
|Wards of Defence Personnel||1%||–|
Official Website: http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/