PSSOU Admission 2022: Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University (PSSOU) Bilaspur, India is a University located in Chhattisgarh. The university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology, Social Science, Commerce, Education, Computer Science, and Applied Arts. Candidates can also pursue PG Diploma courses and Certificate courses. The admission process for various courses has been started. The process will be carried out in online mode. Candidates can get more details about PSSOU Admission 2022 in the article given below.
B.Ed Admission process has been started for the session 2022-23, Interested candidates can apply till 15th June 2022. Check Here for Details.
PSSOU D.El.Ed Application process has been started. The application can be submitted by 15th June 2022. Check Here for Details.
- B.A., B. Sc. (Biology), B. Sc. (Mathematics), B. Com: Passed 10+2 examinations in any stream from a recognized board
- B.Lib. I. Sc.: A graduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized university is required
- B.Ed.: Graduation degree from a recognized university in any field.
- MSW: Candidates must have acquired a graduate degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- LLM: A graduate degree in the field of law must be acquired by the candidate to be eligible for this course
- MA: Candidates must possess a relevant graduate degree from a recognized university
- MBA: Candidates must have a graduate degree in a relevant course area for admission to the MBA course
- M.Sc.: The candidate must have attained a graduate degree in Mathematics from a University recognized by UGC or other governing bodies
- Postgraduate Diploma programs: The candidate must possess a graduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply Online for PSSOU Admission 2022
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Candidates will be asked to enter details such as name, gender, mobile number, email id, etc. They should also upload a scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signatures. Candidates will have to make payment of the prescribed amount to obtain a registration id and password. Candidates will log in and enter academic details and other details. Take the printout of the completely filled application form. The form, along with original documents must be taken to the allotted admission center for verification.
Courses provided through PSSOU Admission 2022
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B. Sc. (Biology)||LL.M|
|B. Sc. (Mathematics)||MA|
|B. Lib. I. Sc.||M. Sc.|
Postgraduate Diploma Courses in
|Yoga Science (PGDYS)||Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (PGDLLLW)|
|Hotel Management (PGDHM)||Advertising and Public Relations (PGDAPR)|
|Tourism Management (PGDTM)||Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)|
|Marketing Management (PGDMM)||Chattisgarhi Language and Literature (PGDCLL)|
|Computer Application (PGDCA)||Broadcast Journalism and New Media (PGDBJNM)|
|Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||Psychological Guidance and Counselling (PGDPG&C)|
Ph.D. Courses in
- Hindi, Education, Psychology, Management, Political Science
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Elementry Language Teaching
- Certificate course in Goods and Service Tax
- The university provides scholarships to candidates belonging to ST or Minority category.
- The claim will be verified on the basis of the certificate produced in favor of the claim.
- As per the state-wise distribution of scholarships, the total number of scholarships for Chhattisgarh state is 310.
- The amount of the scholarship will be successfully transferred to the account from which the application fee is paid by the candidate.
- The extension of the scholarship will depend on the performance of the candidate during coursework.