University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023: University of Kashmir, Srinagar invites applications for Admission to two years B.Ed. Program. which can be completed in a maximum of three years. The University of Kashmir invites applicants for B.Ed Admission 2023 every year. Go through the eligibility criteria laid down by the University before filling out the form. The authority will select the candidates on the basis of marks secured by them in the relevant degree program. Below are given the details about the University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023 to help the desired candidates.
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of Online-line forms from||To be Announced|
|Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms||To be Announced|
|Start of Class Work||To be Announced|
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent is required to apply.
- At least 45% of aggregate marks are also required in the above qualification (40% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates).
- Graduation under the 10+2+2 scheme with 2 years teaching experience in the Govt. or Govt. recognized private school with 45% marks (General category) and 40% marks (Reserved category) in case of teacher candidates.
- G Degree passed candidates with 50% marks are also eligible to apply for admission.
The applicants are required to visit https://www.kashmiruniversity.net to fill out the application form. Click on Link Admissions and then B. Ed. Application Form for Private Colleges. Enter all the required personal and academic details carefully. Upload the required documents like your latest passport size and signature and select your desired college preference. Make sure you entered the correct information and click on the submit button. Take a printout of the Form and note the ID for future reference. Submit the downloaded Form (hard copy) with all the required documents in the office of the Dean, College Development Council by or before the last date. Obtain a receipt for the record.
- Deposit an amount of Rs.700/- as an application fee for the University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023 (Payable to DCDC).
- 50/- as IT fee (payable to Director IT & SS) respectively against the Pay-in-Slip generated in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the country.
- The authority will publish a merit list of the candidates to select the candidates.
- The merit list will be based on the performance of the candidates in the concerned degree-level program.
- Candidates whose name appears on the merit list displayed on the official website can attend the counseling process.
- Shortlisted candidates for admission will get a seat based on their merit rank.
- To ensure the authenticity of the candidate, the authority will also check the original documents of the candidates.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
- Mark sheet of graduation or post-graduation and all the eligibility certificate
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Affidavit as required
- State subject certificate
- Passport size photographs