PU CET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET 2019) is a University level entrance exam conducted by the Punjab University once in a year for providing admission to Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), B. Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.). Candidates seeking admission in affiliated colleges of Punjab University for admission to the above courses can apply for this exam. Read below all the details about PU CET 2019 with eligibility criteria, syllabus, admit card, important dates, exam pattern, result etc.
PU CET 2019 Important Updates
- PU CET 2019 Application Process will be started from 3rd week of March 2019. Candidates can Click Here to apply for the same.
- PUCET 2019 Exam date has been released.
- The UG exam will be conducted on 28th April 2019 and
- The PG exam on 8th & 9th June 2019.
PU CET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification released for online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date of receipt of application form||4th week of April 2019|
|Admit card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam date for UG||28th April 2019 (UG)|
|Exam date for PG||8th & 9th June 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019|
PU CET 2019 Application Form
After the declaration of PU CET (UG & BHMS) entrance exam, the application form for B.Sc (Hons. School) and B.Pharma can be accessed from the website. After the last date of receipt of the application form, no application form will be accepted. Candidates have to upload the scanned photo, signature and thumb impression. After the completion of the form, keep the printout of the application form safe for the further procedure of admission. The last date to submit the application form is the last week of April 2019.
- Indian National candidates are eligible to apply (except NRI quota).
- For BHMS: Candidates must complete the age of 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- Candidates must be qualified the 10+2 examination from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or equivalent board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The 12th exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects, to be eligible for BHMS course.
|General Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 2100/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 1050/-|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Math)||Rs. 300/-|
- The application fee can be paid through SBI bank challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
PU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The medium of Examination: The language of the exam will be English only.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted in offline mode (OMR sheet).
- Duration of Exam: For each paper, 70 minutes will be given.
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
- Candidates can download the admit card through online mode.
- The PU CET 2019 Admit card can be downloaded from the website.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall, without valid admit card.
- Admit card will contain the exam details and candidate’s personal details.
- The admit card will be issued by the University in the month of May 2019.
- The result will be declared in the third week of June 2019.
- The Result will be issued by the authority via online mode.
- No separate score card will be sent to the candidates by post or any means.
- As per candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared by the university.
- There is no re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheet.
- On the basis of merit list prepared by the Punjab University, the admission will be provided.
- On the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, the merit list will be drawn.
- Only those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be eligible to get admission in the University.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Admit card of PU CET 2019
- 10th Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th Mark Sheet and a passing Certificate.
- Category Certificate
- PU CET 2019 Scores
- The syllabus will be based on the 12th standard.
- Candidates must prepare well their subjects of the qualifying exam.
- The syllabus will contain the subjects such as Biotechnology, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics as per the course opted by the candidates.