Sainik School Sujanpur Admission 2020 Form, Date, Eligibility
Sainik School Sujanpur offers admission for the class 6th and 9th. Sainik School Sujanpur is located in Himanchal Pradesh and was established in year 1978 and inaugurated by Neelem Saanjeeva Reddy, The President of India. School offers admission to the boy candidates only. Sainik School Sujanpur admission 2020 will be based on the performance in the written test, Interiew and mediexamination.on . The School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The Aim of Sainik School Sujanpur is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla and other walks of life. Candidate must apply before the last date and read the prospectus given on official website before applying.
|Availability of application form||3rd week of October 2019|
|Deadline of application form||1st week of December 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of January 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of February 2020|
Following the number of vacancies likely to be available for new admission:
- For Class 6th – 80 (Approx-which can be increased or decreased)
- For Class 9th – 10(Approx-which can be increased or decreased)
- For the candidate who wants to take admission in 6th class in Sainik School Sujanpur must have passed or appeared in class 5th class in a recognized board.
- For 6th class admission, date of birth of candidates must fall between 2nd July 2009 and 1st July 2010(inclusive both dates).
- To take admission in 9th class in Sainik School Sujanpur candidate must have passed the 8th class or appearing in class in 8th class from a recognized board.
- For 9th class admission, date of birth of candidates must fall between 2nd July 2006 and 1st July 2007(inclusive both dates).
Reservation of Seats
The seats for Sainik Schools are reserved as under:
- Scheduled Caste:15%
- Schduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Candidate of Himanchal Pradesh:67%
- Children of Defence Personnel including Ex-servicemen:25%
Sainik School Sujanpur Admission 2020 Application Process
- Applicant must read prospectus given on the official website of School.
- For Online Application candidate must visit school website sainikschooladmission.in.
- The offline application can be collected from the school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach in the school with the original copy of cash receipt. Candidate must mention the name of candidate/father’s name at the reserve of the cash receipt.
- Off line application form can also be obtained from this school by sending DD for Rs.450/- General category and Rs.300 for Sc/St category.
- The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities or in case of your incomplete/wrong address.
- Candidates submitting the offline application has to use the only original application form. Photo copy or form downloaded from the internet will not be accepted.
- Children applying for admission in class 9th must be studying in class 8th in a recognized school.
- No courier service is available for this school. The school will not be responsible for any postal delay or courier service.
- The candidates of Himachal Pradesh Domicile will be allowed for the 67% seats including reservation for SC/ST, defense categories and 33% seats will be offered to the applicants of other states.
- Examination form for examination duly completed in all respects on the prescribed form as placed at “Appendix “Q” and “R” to this Prospectus should reach the principal, Sainik School Sujanpur, Hamirpur.
- Please note that incomplete /incorrectly filled application or forms without proper documents will be summarily rejected.
|Registration Fee||Online Application Fee||Offline Application Forms|
|For Gen/Def/Ex-Defence category||Rs.400/-||Rs. 400|
|For Sc/St Category||Rs.250/-||Rs. 250|
For Class 6th
- The question paper for the class 6th exam will consist of 125 questions from the subjects Mathematics, language, GK, Intelligence. The question paper will be of total 300 marks and the medium of the examination will be both English and Hindi.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||50||30 minutes|
For Class 9th
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Science||25||50||30 minutes|
The entrance examination will be conducted at the following four centers and no request for change of exam center once allocated will be entertained.
- Sainik School, Surjanpur
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Besides this, any student who wishes to take admission to Sainik School Surjanpur at the examination centers of other Sainik Schools may opt for the examination center prescribed by that particular school.