SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) conducts the entrance exam for admission of eligible students to B.Sc/M.Sc, MHA, and B.Sc Nursing in the academic year 2023. Students who wish to grab this chance and willing to get admission may apply by filling SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing application form with all essential details. Dear valued students, you can check the SGPGIMS Admission 2023 for B.Sc Nursing such as Application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
For B.Sc/M.Sc Admission 2023 Schedule
|Release of Advertisement||1st week of October 2023|
|Last date for payment of a fee for online applications||2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||3rd week of October 2023|
|Last Date of Receiving Printed application form||3rd week of October 2023|
|Uploading the roll numbers||3rd week of October 2023|
|Entrance examination||Last week of October 2023|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of Oct0ber 2023|
|1st Counselling||1st week of November 2023|
|2nd Counselling||1st week of November 2023|
|3rd Counselling||1st week of November 2023|
|Last & mopup counseling if required||2nd week of November 2023|
|Completion of admission formalities||3rd week of November 2023|
For B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Schedule
|commencement of online
|2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date for payment of fee||Last week of October 2023|
|Last date for submitting the form||1st week of November 2023|
|Last date for receiving the hard copy of the form along with||1st week of November 2023|
|Display of application eligibility status||1st week of November 2023|
|Admit Card||1st week of October 2023|
|Entrance examination||2nd week of November 2023|
|Final result||2nd week of November 2023|
|Start of Classes||Last week of November 2023|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
For B.Sc/ M.Sc
- For M.Sc: possess B.Sc Degree with a specific course
- For B.Sc, A Pass in Higher Secondary School official document Exam/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent exam.
- The minimum age shall be 17 years
- The maximum age shall be 25 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for those who belong to the reserved category
For B.Sc Nursing
(10+2), Pre-Degree Exam (10+2) OR equivalent 12 years schooling
More than 17 years and less than 24 years, on 31st December of the year of admission
Only unmarried students are eligible, irrespective of gender..
- Visit the official site of SGPGI at sgpgi.ac.in
- On the home page press on the link that announces the admission to B.Sc. Nursing course
- On the home page you need to press on to “Online form submission” tab > press on to “Register and Pay Online”.
- Submit Verify information
- Confirm transaction Pay fees using options provided
- A transaction alert will be sent to your registered number.
- Alert from SGPGIMS will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Log on to the website at sgpgi.ac.in
- On the new page, you need to check the tab, “Online form submission”, choose “online application for BSc nursing”
- Fill correct transaction number/reference number and your DOB
- The main form will open, Complete it and upload a scanned photo, sign, and other relevant credentials
- After filling information press on “Final submit”.
- You are not permitted to change information after final submission Print form
- Any editing/modification/amendment is NOT permitted after registration and online payment.
SGPGIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission Process
Selection of eligible students will be strictly based on the merit of the entrance exam which will be held by the institute / Competent Authority.
UP GNM Admission 2023 UP ANM Admission 2023
SGPGIMS Admission 2023 Admit Card
The Authority body will release hall tickets online as per the schedule, students can print their admit cards using their date of birth and registration number are written on the right corner of the application form. Dear students Admit Card will not be sent by post.