SRMJEEE Application Form 2020: SRMJEEE Apply Online
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020 will be released soon. SRMJEEE is the Joint Engineering Entrance Examination conducted at the University level and managed by the SRM University. Through this common entrance test, students can get admission in UG Engineering Programme in the branch of B.tech. SRMJEEE is well known by the name of SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE). Interested candidates must read this article carefully which includes: SRMJEEE application form 2020, how to apply for it, application fee & eligibility criteria. check all the details about SRMJEEE Application Form 2020 in the below article.
SRMJEEE Exam Date 2020(Tentative)
|Application form release||1st week of November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||last week of March 2020|
|Starting of slot booking||March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||March 2020|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of May 2020|
- The applicant could be the Indian Citizen, NIR, PIO & OCI card holder issued by the government of India.
- Applicants must be of 18 yrs of age as on 31st December of the admission year.
Qualification Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed the Intermediate examination from any recognized board. Appearing candidates are eligible to apply.
- Subject: PCM as a major subject from any board.
- Percentage: 60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, Ramapuram campuses and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
Qualification Eligibility for Other Courses:
- For B.Tech Biotechnology/ B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering & B.Tech Genetic Engineering courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard or appearing in the qualifying exam in the current academic year.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology were counted as the mandatory subjects. For International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with PCM or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020
- The application form will be available only through online mode on the official website.
- The application form will be released from the 1st week of November 2019.
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves and then the ID & Password will be generated & provided to you.
- Login into by using the ID & Password which is provided to you and fill the application form.
- Upload your scanned documents like 10th & 12th mark sheet, along with the scanned colored photograph & signature.
- Remit payment through online mode.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Application fee 2020
- Application fee amounts to Rs. 1060/-(for all candidates)
- Mode of payment would be via online with e-payment or unique voucher code.
How to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website of SRM University and open the link.
- First, you have to register yourself.
- Enter registration details and click on the proceed option.
- Login ID & Password will be provided to you.
- Enter your personal, academic, educational & address details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned images (Photograph, Signature, and Documents) and click on ‘Save &Continue’ button.
- Remit application fee payment with e-payment or unique voucher code.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020: Important Points
- Commencement of the SRMEEE examination: 6 to 30 April 2020.
- If a candidate wants to make a correction in the application form so he/she has to send the correction request to the University through email.
- Deadline to submit the application will be the 31st March 2020.
- Admit card is mandatory to bring on the date of the examination because, without it, the candidate will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Applicants have to register first on to the official website, after that, you will get your ID and Password for filling the online application form.
- Appearing candidates are eligible to apply for it.
- Application fee amounts to Rs. 1060/-. Check the details in the Application Fee section.