SSC CAPF SI 2021: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts all India Level Examination to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). Staff Selection Commission releases the notification for SSC SI CAPF examination very soon. After that candidate can apply for SI and ASI recruitment in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Before applying for it, you are requested to check the mandatory details such eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, etc.
SSC CAPF SI 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form releases on||February 2021|
|Registration form ends on||March 2021|
|Admit card for Paper-1||April 2021|
|Paper 1 Exam on||May 2021|
|Paper 1 Result||June 2021|
|PST, PET & Medical Test date on||July 2021|
|PST, PET & Medical Exam Result on||August 2021|
|Admit card for Paper 2||September 2021|
|Paper 2 Exam on||October 2021|
|Final Result Declaration Date||November 2021|
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The applicants must have aged between 18 to 25 years. The relaxation in age will be provided to reserved categories as mentioned by the govt. govt. rules.
|S.No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (General)||28 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||31 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General)||30 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||35 years|
Posts & Participation for:
SSC Recruitment Posts
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
SSC CAPF SI Selection Procedure
The selection process will be completed in 3 stages as follows-
- Stage I– Written exam (Paper I/MCQ type/200 marks)
- Stage II– Physical Endurance Test or PET, PST & Medical Test
- Stage III– Written test (paper II/MCQ type/200 marks)
In case 2 applicants will score equal marks, this will be solved by following these methods-
- Total marks in written exam
- Marks in Paper II
- Marks in Paper I
- Who is senior according to the DOB
- Alphabetical order in the 1st name of the applicants
- Both the papers I & II will be of MCQ type.
- The examination will take place in the online mode i.e. computer-based examination
- The written examination comprises of two papers Paper I and Paper II
- Paper-1 will appear in four parts.
- Paper 1 will be having 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of the Paper 1 exam will be 2 hours.
- Questions paper is also set in Hindi but only parts such as Part A, B, and C of Paper-1 exam.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
- Paper-2 consisted of English Language & Comprehension of 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of the Paper 2 exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking which means that 0.25 marks will be deducted in both the papers.
- Both papers Paper 1 and Paper II will appear in the Objective Type
Reasoning & General Intelligence:
Verbal & non-verbal questions which include differences & similarities, analogies, problem-solving, spatial orientation, coding & decoding, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, space visualization, syllogistic reasoning, statement conclusion, etc. The topics are, Social Intelligence, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, and Symbolic/Number 9 Classification, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/coding, decoding/classification, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Embedded Figures, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, completion, Critical thinking and Emotional Intelligence.
This test will judge the candidate’s general awareness surrounding around them which includes general events, about neighboring countries, history, geography, culture, economic Scene, Indian Constitution, scientific research, everyday observations & experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person etc.
This test is conducted to test the ability of the applicant of the appropriate use of numbers, no. sense of the candidate. It includes- profit & loss, decimals, percentage, time & distance, partnership business, graphs and linear equations, computations of whole number, kinds of centres, triangles, standard identities, quadrilaterals, circle and it chords, complementary angles, histogram, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, interest, averages, percentages, fractions, algebra, ratio & proportion Bar diagram, pie chart etc
Ability to judge candidates writing skills, basic comprehension & correct use of English.
English language & Comprehension ( 200 marks):- Includes vocabulary, grammar, spellings, fill in the blanks(verb, articles, prepositions), sentence structure, sentence completion, synonyms &antonyms, Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension phrases, etc.
For more information about SSC CAPF SI 2021 CPO examination, you may access the official website of Staff Selection Commission.