VTUEEE 2021: Veltech Technical University conducts VTUEEE 2021 for admissions to B.Tech. course offered by the University. It is a national level Scholarship Eligibility Test will be held in two phases. Phase I exam will be conducted in offline mode and Phase II will be conducted in both offline and online mode. Candidates need to fulfil certain eligibility criteria of the exam set by the University. Candidates can choose their preferred city while filling out the application form as the exam of VTUEEE 2021 will be held across various cities in 21 states of the country.
Courses offered through VTUEEE 2021
School of Mechanical and Construction Engineering (SOMC): B.Tech in
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
School of Electrical and Computing (SOEC): B.Tech in
- Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE Animation & Game Design/ Data Analytics/ Financial Computing/ Networking & Cyber Security
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- EEE Energy Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- ECE Embedded systems
- ECE Smart Systems
- Information Technology
- IT Cloud Computing
VTUEEE 2021: Important Dates
||Date (Phase I)
||Date (Phase II)
|Starting of Online Applications form
||2nd week of September 2019
||2nd week of September 2019
|Last date to submit the Applications form
||To be Announced
||4th week of December 2021
||4th week of April 2021
|Availability of Admit Card
||2nd week of December 2021
|Phase II results
||2nd week of February 2021
||1st week of May 2021
Candidates should have Passed/Appearing 10+2 level exam from
- 10+2 system of HSE conducted by any State Board
- 10+2 exam conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi/ ISC, New Delhi
- National Institute of Open School
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board or University
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent
- The exam will consist of 3 sections.
- The Physics and Chemistry sections will contain 25 questions each.
- The Mathematics or Biology section will contain 50 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- All questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- There will be two-tier MCQs to increase the validity of the candidate’s answers.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Sections in the exam
||Number of Questions
|Mathematics or Biology
VTUEEE 2021 Counseling
- The counselling of VTUEEE 2021 will be held after the declaration of results.
- Candidates will be called for counseling based on the Merit List prepared by the University.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the individual result.
- Students appearing for Counselling will only be eligible for the admission procedure.
Documents required during Counselling
- Marks statement(s) of X Standard and qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (For all categories except General)
- Xerox copy of Adhaar Card / Ration Card
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from other asked states)
- Six copies of recent Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) photo of the candidate.
- Four copies of Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) Photographs of Parent / Guardian
- Anti Ragging Joint Undertaking by parent/guardian and the student
- Undertaking for Industrial Visits
- Two Sets of photocopies of all original documents.
- Undertaking for good conduct and behavior in the prescribed form (will be issued at the time of admission)
- Any other declaration or undertaking that may be required at the time of counseling/ admission
||Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
||Set theory & probability
|Properties of Matter
||Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
||Matrices and Determinants
|Laser and Optic Fiber
||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
||Three Dimensional Geometry
|Heat and Thermodynamics
||Organic Compounds Containing Halogen
||Permutations and Combinations
||S-Block, P-Block, D-Block, F-Block elements
||Ordinary differential equations
||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
||Two-dimensional coordinate geometry
||Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
||Limit, continuity, and differentiability
||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
||Binomial theorem for a positive Integral Index
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications