VTUEEE 2024: Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology is located in Avadi, Chennai. It offers admission to various UG, PG, and doctoral programs in engineering and technology. It also provides admission to MBA and Polytechnic courses. Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) is conducted by Vel Tech University for admission to the B.Tech course. It is a university-level examination conducted in 2 phases (offline and online mode). Get more details about VTUEEE 2024 in the following article.
VTUEEE 2024: Important Dates
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Release of application form||1st week of October 2023||1st week of January 2024|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||To be notified||To be notified|
|Exam date||3rd week of January 2024||1st week of April 2024|
|Issuance of admit card||1st week of January 2024||Last week of March 2024|
|Declaration of result||1st week of February 2024||1st week of May 2024|
- Age Limit – Students must have completed 25 years of age as of July 01, 2024. However, there is a relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST/ PC candidates.
- Eligibility Criteria for VTUEEE 2024
- Students should have passed the 10+2 exam or its equivalent
- Those who are appearing for the 10+2 exam in March/April/May 2024 are also eligible to apply for VTUEEE.
- Candidates should have completed or appearing 10+2 from any State Board, CBSE, New Delhi, CISCE, New Delhi, NIOS, Intermediate OR should have passed two-year Pre-University exam conducted by a recognized Board / University OR should have a High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent exam is required.
For Lateral Entry to B.Tech Degree Programmes
- A Diploma in Engineering / Technology by State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent is required. OR
- Should have the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the HSC
VTUEEE 2024 Application Form
The application form will be available in both online and offline modes. Candidates can send in a Demand draft or purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of the university by cash or by handing over the DD in person. Candidates need to visit the official website and fill out the form and pay the required amount of the application fee of Rs.950.
VTUEEE 2024 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the merit list candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling. The shortlisted candidates are allocated the B.Tech branch through the VTUEEE counselling process. The allotment of the branch will be on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the entrance test, preference given, and availability of seat.
|Sets, relations and functions||Kinematics||Basics concepts of chemistry|
|Complex numbers||Laws of motion||States of matter|
|Matrices & Determinants||Work, Energy & Power||Atomic structure|
|Permutation & Combination||Rotational Motion||Chemical bonding|
|Mathematical Induction||Gravitation||Chemical thermodynamics|
|Binomial Induction||Properties of matter||Solution|
|Sequences & Series||Thermodynamics||Equilibrium|
|Differentiation||Kinetic theory of gases||Chemical kinetics|
|Integration||Oscillations & waves||Surface chemistry|
|Coordinate geometry||Electrostatics||Block elements|
|3D Geometry||Current electricity||Coordination compound|
|Vector Algebra||Magnetic effects||Hydrocarbons|
|Mathematical Reasoning||Atoms & Nuclei||Polymers|
|–||Communication systems||Chemistry in everyday life|
VTUEEE 2024: Important Points
- Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology conducts the VTUEEE for Phase I and II.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent can appear for VTUEEE exam.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 marks for every correct answer and on every incorrect answer ¼ will be deducted.
- Eligible candidates can fill the online application form on the official website or can also send the offline application form by obtaining it from the university or by downloading it from the official website.
- VIT University will call the qualified candidates for counselling on the basis of the rank secured by them.