West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Those candidates who want to get admission into UG programs like Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in the universities or colleges in West Bengal can apply for this exam. WBJEE 2020 will be held on mid of April tentatively. WBJEE 2020 Application Process will be started from 1st week of January 2020.
WBJEE 2020 Application Form
- WBJEE 2020 Online Application link will be updated here. Click Here to apply for WBJEE.
WBJEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Brochure||18th October 2019|
|Online Application Form Starts||18th October 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form and Fee Payment||13th November 2019|
|Last date to download the confirmation page||14th to 16th November 2019|
|Correction Window Open||14th to 16th November 2019|
|Admit Card||27th January 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd February 2020|
|Result Publication||2nd week of March 2020|
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be the permanent resident of West Bengal from the past 10 years OR the parents of the candidate must be the permanent resident of West Bengal.
- For Engineering / Technology Course: The minimum age is 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
- For Marine Engineering Course: The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 25 years.
For Engineering / Technology Courses:
- Candidates must have secured 45% marks in 12th class or equivalent examination (40% of total marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology in 12th class or equivalent examination.
- All candidates must have secured at least 30% marks in English in 12th class or equivalent examination.
- The application fee is Rs 700 (Rupees Seven hundred only) for General candidates.
- For SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, the fee is Rs 500 (Rupees Five hundred only).
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Steps to fill WBJEE 2020 Application Form
- Passport size coloured Photograph (size 4 to 100 KB) must be taken after 31st December 2016.
- Signature & Left-hand thumb impression (1 to 30 KB).
- Birth Certificate (Admit Card/ Mark Sheet of 10th Standard/Registration certificate), Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate & Income certificate (50 to 300 KB).
- Credit Card/Debit Card Details.
Go through the given steps to fill the WBJEE 2020 Application form:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE 2020. (link will be updated here)
- Enter basic details & Click on “Apply for WBJEE 2020” button.
Step-2 Fill the Application Form:
- Fill the application form such as personal details, course details, educational details, communication details, password & security pin.
- Click on the “Submit” button and note down the ‘Application Number’ for further use.
Step-3 Upload Scanned Images:
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in a JPG format.
- Candidates may log out or continue to the payment page after uploading of all documents.
Step-4 Fee Payment:
- Now, submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After the successful fee payment, the “Confirmation Page” will be generated.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference & logout.
WBJEE 2020 Application Form: Important Points
- The application form will be available only through online mode.
- Registration will be started from the First week of January 2020.
- You can pay the fee through online (Debit Card/Credit Card) & offline (Allahabad Bank Challan).
- No need to send any hard copy by post. Keep the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
- Following Documents required to upload the Scanned copy of Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression, Birth Certificate (Admit Card/Registration certificate/Mark Sheet of 10th Standard), Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate & Income certificate. (Complete information provided above)
WBJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
There will be a total of 3 question papers– one each of math, physics and chemistry as per Exam Pattern of WBJEE 2020.
|Physics||75||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Chemistry||75||1 hour 30 minutes|