XAT Application Form 2019 – Apply Online for XAT 2019
Every year Lakhs of applicants apply for XAT (Xavier’s Aptitude Test) to groom their career by getting admission in MBA course. Admission to XLRI is made based on the marks scored in XAT & GMAT. It is national level examination conducted by XLRI every year in major cities of India. The notification will be released for XAT 2019 most probably in August 2018. The application forms will be available online at the official website of XLRI-XAT in the month of September 2018.
XAT 2019 Important Dates
|Application Date Starts||3rd week of August 2018|
|Application Date Ends||4th week of November 2018|
|Last Date for registration & Application received only for DD Payment||2nd week Of December 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||3rd Week Of December 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st Week Of January 2019|
Steps to Register for XAT 2019
- Visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Go to register, create the new account with the valid personal email id.
- Click on that registration link and create your own password.
- Select the test city, write Name.
- Candidates also required to upload digital photograph and signature of size not more than 1 MB.
- The photograph should be in .jpeg format.
- Select your citizenship (Indian/NRI/Foreign).
- Select the XLRI programmes of your choice only if you are interested in XLRI, otherwise, skip the step.
- Enter all the required details such as personal, address, qualification and work experience if any.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the registration fee.
- Print the confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
XAT Application Fees
The applicants will have to pay Rs. 1600/- as application fee for all the categories. The fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode (by cash/DD).
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a state or central recognized institute or university. There is no criteria for minimum aggregate percentile in graduation degree.
- There is no age limit to apply for XAT 2019.
- The applicants appearing in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for XAT 2019 (provided they have to submit the proof of passing their final year exam to XLRI by June 2019.