AIIMS MBBS 2022: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi manages AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination. Through the AIIMS exam, candidates can get the admission in the MBBS program in AIIMS Delhi and Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, and Raipur. AIIMS MBBS Application process starts in the month of November 2021. Check here all the details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2022 such as exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||last week of November 2021|
|Online Registration Closes||1st week of January 2022|
|Status of Registration||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in the application||2nd week of January 2022|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration||3rd week of January 2022|
|Seat matrix & prospectus upload||last week of January 2022|
|Final registration||last week of January 2022|
|Admit card||2nd week of May 2022|
|Exam date||last week of May 2022|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling – 1st Round||1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling – 2nd Round||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling – 3rd Round||1st week of September 2022|
|Open counselling||4th week of September 2022|
Before applying candidates must be checked the eligibility criteria, check whether you are eligible or not to apply. According to candidate’s categories, Candidates have to check qualification marks. The detailed information related to the eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: Applying applicants must be citizens of India. Foreign National & OCI candidates are also eligible.
- Age: Candidates must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or the minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must be Passed class 12th (under 10+2 scheme)/SSC examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (ISC).
- Subjects: qualifying examination with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects & English.
- Who can apply for basic registration: An applicant who has passed 12th class and appearing 12th class examination with the subject of physics, English, chemistry, biology & desirous of applying for MBBS course of AIIMS.
- Percentage: An applicant who secure an aggregate of 60% marks (45% for OPH, 50% for SC/ST) in English, Physics, and Chemistry & Biology in the 12th class examination and fulfill other eligibility criteria.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form
Register online at http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/ with correct academic and personal details. The password and user id generated for the registered email address is sent to the mail and mobile number. Registered email address and mobile number must be active. Use this login credentials to log in and change the password. Make an online payment, choosing a city, updating qualification details and uploading images of photograph, thumb impression, and signature. The online payment can be made easily via different SBI online payment modes. The images cannot change once upload so when uploading the images, one must choose the right image with caution.
Reservation of Seat
- The seat reservation will be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals.
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Foreign||Total|
- 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped on a horizontal basis.
- The application fee can be paid either through online (credit/debit card/net banking) or offline (through SBI e-challan).
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.1200/-||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.1200/-||As Applicable|
|OBC [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1500/-||As Applicable|
- The examination will be held in online mode and question paper will be available in Hindi & English both.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- There will be a total 200 questions of MCQ type mostly from the 11th & 12th standard syllabus.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/3rd marks will be deducted as the penalty of each wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|General Knowledge/Aptitude||20 (10+10)|
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam. Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list. For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately. At the given date & time mentioned in the call letter, the applicants are required to report at the venue with original documents for the counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Important Points
- The prospectus will ONLY be available on the AIIMS website.
- The city/center of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and no requests in this regard will be entertained.
- After the registration closing date, no change/editing in the registration form is allowed as mentioned in the prospectus.