NEET PG 2022: National Entrance and Eligibility Test for Post Graduate courses will be conducted for every graduate doctors. It is necessary to crack this exam to get admission into postgraduate courses in medical fields. It is organized by NBE (National Board of Examinations) and a single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India. This article covers all the information and updates about NEET PG 2022 which would be helpful for candidates to stay updated and prepare accordingly.
NEET PG 2022 Important Dates
|Publication of Information Bulletin
||1st week of November 2021
|Registration starts from
||1st week of November 2021
|Availability of admit card
||Within 24 hrs of registration
||1st week of January 2022
|Declaration of Results
||4th week of January 2022
NEET PG 2022 Application Form Details
The NEET PG Online Application form will be available from November tentatively. Candidates should complete NEET PG 2022 online registration process through official website of NBE before the due date. Before filling up the application form, aspirants are suggested to first ensure their eligibility criteria. The last date for online registration will be November 2018.
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must secure their MBBS degree from the recognized national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- They should have completed 1 year of internship. or should have likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March.
- Candidates who have studied or passed MBBS from Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for all India 50% Quota seats.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
- The exam will be organized in a computer-based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized in the Morning from 10:00 AM to 3:45 PM and Afternoon from 3:45 PM to 7:30 PM.
- The exam duration will be 3 and a half hour.
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
||No. of Questions
|Social And Preventive Medicine
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia
- The admit card will be available via online mode for one or two weeks from the examination date.
- Take the printout of the admit card through the website.
- Paste a photograph and also bring the valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN card or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- The answer key will be released after a few hours of the examination.
- Candidates will check the answer key through online mode.
- Some coaching Institutions will also release a tentative answer key.
- Probably in the month of January 2022, the result of NEET PG will be announced online.
- The result will be announced for those candidates only who will obtain a minimum of qualifying marks/ percentile as per their category.
- After the announcement of the result, the scorecard of NEET PG will be published.
NEET PG 2022 Counseling
The NEET PG Counseling will conduct for offering admissions to 50% All India Quota seats. Counseling will be held online by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Admissions to remaining 50% seats will be conducted by State government or an authority selected by them.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- NEET PG 2022 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Graduation certificates.
- Counseling call letter.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificates.
- Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score well in the examination.
- The syllabus was prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The syllabus is comprised of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others.
NEET PG 2022: Important Points
- The registration will be done through online mode.
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode.
- A candidate will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing center.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.
- Total 300 questions will be asked.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.