CG PPT 2023: Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) in the month of May tentatively. Applicants can get admission in various diploma courses in engineering & technology in the state of Chhattisgarh, after qualifying CG PPT. The application process starts in the month of March. Check here all the important information about CG PPT 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc.
CG PPT 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online Application form||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date for the submission of application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|The release of Admit card||2nd week of May 2023|
|Date of the entrance exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2023|
|Counselling will start from||Last week of June 2023|
CG PPT 2023 Application Form
CG PPT Application Form will available in online mode only. Fill all the mandatory fields correctly. On the successful submission of the application form, a registration id will be generated which should be kept safe for future reference. Applicants need to pay an application fee for successful application submission.
- The aspirants must be in possession of the Domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- The applicants must have passed Class X or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The students must have Science and Mathematics as the mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Candidates can also make payments through e-challan.
- The application fee for the General category candidates is Rs. 20o/-.
- The application fee for OBC candidates will be Rs. 150/-.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD will be Rs. 100/-.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be for 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question.
- Total Questions: There is a total of 150 questions in the exam and there is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PPT 2023 Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be available online probably in the month of April.
- Admit card bears the details like roll number, exam date and time, and examination center, etc.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration ID or registration number/Date of birth.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure is over.
CG PPT 2023 Result
- The authority will announce the result online on its official website.
- The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of their results.
- Applicants can download/view their results by entering the roll number.
- For offering admission to selected candidates in the various polytechnic institutions of the state, the officials will prepare a separate merit list.
Check here: Polytechnic Admission
CG PPT 2023 Counselling
The CG PPT Counseling will be held in three phases. It will be held after the declaration of the result. Candidates can lock their choice for college and stream, at the time of counseling. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
- CG PPT 2023 Admit Card & Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- The syllabus will contain the topics and chapters of the 10th standard.
- It will be comprised of academic subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The application form will only be available through online mode.
- The fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking and also through e-challan.
- The application fee for the General category candidates is Rs. 200/-, for OBC candidates, it will be Rs. 150/- and candidates who belong to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- For the exam pattern, candidates can go to the “Exam Pattern” section of our article.